2016 Auto Expo: Honda Navi launched in India at Rs 39,500
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India have launched the Navi scooter. It is available in three versions-street, adventure and offroad with prices starting at Rs 39,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Honda showrooms will also offer buyers plenty of customised parts to choose from.
The standard Navi will be offered in five colour options-patriot red, hopper green, Shasta white, sparky orange and black. The Honda Navi gets powered by a 110cc HET engine which is mated to an automatic transmission. The deliveries of Honda Navi will start from April 2016 onwards. Honda says that the new Navi has been completely developed by its Indian R&D team and will also be manufactured here.
Honda also launched the Navi android mobile booking application which can be downloaded from Google playtm store. Prospective buyers across India can book Honda's new offering through this application.
Speaking on the occasion, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, said, "Navi will take forward Honda's fun DNA in India. From business point of view, almost 70 per cent of two-wheelers sold in India today have an engine displacement of up to 110cc. However, most of the models here, irrespective of their segment-motorcycle or scooter look alike without much differentiation in specs or features. Considering the potential and moving away from the syndrome of sameness, Honda R&D India challenged to create 'New Additional Value for India''-NAVI.''
Starts Rs 45,075
- News2020 Honda Jazz BSVI to be launched in India soon
- NewsHow is BSVI fuel different ?
- NewsLego Technic's 1970 Dodge Charger R/T is inspired by Fast and the Furious
- NewsNew-age Harley-Davidson Cafe Racer and Flat Tracker in the works?
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: MG India announces cost-effective ventilators design competition
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055