2016 Auto Expo: Honda Navi launched in India at Rs 39,500
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India have launched the Navi scooter. It is available in three versions-street, adventure and offroad with prices starting at Rs 39,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi). Honda showrooms will also offer buyers plenty of customised parts to choose from.
The standard Navi will be offered in five colour options-patriot red, hopper green, Shasta white, sparky orange and black. The Honda Navi gets powered by a 110cc HET engine which is mated to an automatic transmission. The deliveries of Honda Navi will start from April 2016 onwards. Honda says that the new Navi has been completely developed by its Indian R&D team and will also be manufactured here.
Honda also launched the Navi android mobile booking application which can be downloaded from Google playtm store. Prospective buyers across India can book Honda's new offering through this application.
Speaking on the occasion, Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India, said, "Navi will take forward Honda's fun DNA in India. From business point of view, almost 70 per cent of two-wheelers sold in India today have an engine displacement of up to 110cc. However, most of the models here, irrespective of their segment-motorcycle or scooter look alike without much differentiation in specs or features. Considering the potential and moving away from the syndrome of sameness, Honda R&D India challenged to create 'New Additional Value for India''-NAVI.''
Starts Rs 45,075
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900