Image gallery: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross at the 2016 Auto Expo
Isuzu's new D-Max for India comes with the V-Cross moniker now. The V-Cross is the company's take on a lifestyle utility vehicle for India. It is available in a 4x4 configuration only for personal registrations but for the commercial sector, a 4x2 option is also offered. The all-new engine that debuts in the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is a 2.5-litre unit which makes 136PS of power and 320Nm of torque. The vehicle looks more butch than before. Scroll down to see more images of the new D-Max V-Cross.
For more news on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here.
Starts Rs 15.32 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani