Image gallery: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross at the 2016 Auto Expo
Isuzu's new D-Max for India comes with the V-Cross moniker now. The V-Cross is the company's take on a lifestyle utility vehicle for India. It is available in a 4x4 configuration only for personal registrations but for the commercial sector, a 4x2 option is also offered. The all-new engine that debuts in the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is a 2.5-litre unit which makes 136PS of power and 320Nm of torque. The vehicle looks more butch than before. Scroll down to see more images of the new D-Max V-Cross.
For more news on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here.
Starts Rs 15.54 Lakhs
- FeaturesMeeting the Tribe(r): Renault Triber South Africa launch
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz 1.2-litre turbo-petrol spotted testing in India
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055