Image gallery: Isuzu D-Max V-Cross at the 2016 Auto Expo
Isuzu's new D-Max for India comes with the V-Cross moniker now. The V-Cross is the company's take on a lifestyle utility vehicle for India. It is available in a 4x4 configuration only for personal registrations but for the commercial sector, a 4x2 option is also offered. The all-new engine that debuts in the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is a 2.5-litre unit which makes 136PS of power and 320Nm of torque. The vehicle looks more butch than before. Scroll down to see more images of the new D-Max V-Cross.
For more news on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here.
Starts Rs 14.32 Lakhs
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630