2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra e2o Sport unveiled
Mahindra has just shown us the e2o Sport at the Auto Expo 2016. Right from the first look, there is no mistaking that this is no regular Mahindra e2o. It features a wide body kit, rear spoiler, wider and lower profile wheels with sticky rubber as well as massive disc brakes both front and rear. Inside the car gets two racing bucket seats with six point harnesses and a Momo racing steering wheel.
But this car isn't just about the looks. The Mahindra e2o Sport uses an electric motor that makes 143PS (105KW) and 180Nm. And as with all electric vehicles, all that power is available right through the rev range.
This enable the little Mahindra to hit 60kmph in 4 seconds and 100kmph in 8 seconds while being capable of a top speed of 120kmph (all claimed). The steel shell lithium ion battery gives the car a range of 200km on a single charge.
It will also feature the ability to be charged wirelessly thanks to tech from GE.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 5.93 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept