2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra e2o Sport unveiled
Mahindra has just shown us the e2o Sport at the Auto Expo 2016. Right from the first look, there is no mistaking that this is no regular Mahindra e2o. It features a wide body kit, rear spoiler, wider and lower profile wheels with sticky rubber as well as massive disc brakes both front and rear. Inside the car gets two racing bucket seats with six point harnesses and a Momo racing steering wheel.
But this car isn't just about the looks. The Mahindra e2o Sport uses an electric motor that makes 143PS (105KW) and 180Nm. And as with all electric vehicles, all that power is available right through the rev range.
This enable the little Mahindra to hit 60kmph in 4 seconds and 100kmph in 8 seconds while being capable of a top speed of 120kmph (all claimed). The steel shell lithium ion battery gives the car a range of 200km on a single charge.
It will also feature the ability to be charged wirelessly thanks to tech from GE.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?