2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra KUV100 to get a brighter shade
Mahindra launched the KUV100 this year, which featured many firsts for the brand. Now, the Indian manufacturer has displayed a bright yellow variant of the KUV100 at the 2016 Auto Expo.
This color has been displayed only to gauge public response. If Mahindra receives a positive response, the KUV100 could soon be available in this bright yellow.
Save for the exterior color, the vehicle remains. It is interesting to see Mahindra experiment with options and choices. The yellow shade might be too bright for some but it definitely looks unique.
The Mahindra KUV100 comes with an option of two new engines. The petrol is an 82PS dual variable valve timing all aluminium motor called mFalcon. The diesel is also a 1.2-litre turbo unit which is good for 77PS/190Nm. Both the engines are 3-cylinder units and are mated to 5-speed manual transmissions
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100:
For more stories from the Auto Expo 2016, click here
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900