2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra KUV100 to get a brighter shade
Mahindra launched the KUV100 this year, which featured many firsts for the brand. Now, the Indian manufacturer has displayed a bright yellow variant of the KUV100 at the 2016 Auto Expo.
This color has been displayed only to gauge public response. If Mahindra receives a positive response, the KUV100 could soon be available in this bright yellow.
Save for the exterior color, the vehicle remains. It is interesting to see Mahindra experiment with options and choices. The yellow shade might be too bright for some but it definitely looks unique.
The Mahindra KUV100 comes with an option of two new engines. The petrol is an 82PS dual variable valve timing all aluminium motor called mFalcon. The diesel is also a 1.2-litre turbo unit which is good for 77PS/190Nm. Both the engines are 3-cylinder units and are mated to 5-speed manual transmissions
More from OVERDRIVE on the Mahindra KUV100:
For more stories from the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018