2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra launches Mojo Tribe club
Mahindra launched the Mojo Tribe, its official Mojo owners club, at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company even has a dedicated a theme song that is a catchy rendering of Muddy Water's Got my Mojo Working by Indian band, Soulmate.
Mahindra aims at getting Mojo owners together through the club. The company has planned a series of organised rides through the year exclusively for Mojo owners. Called the Trails of the Mojo Tribe, there will be four rides named the Jungle Trail , Coastal Trail , Mountain Trail and Desert Trail. Each will provide a different environment and experience as the names suggest. Post these rides, will be the final Mojo Rising Trail that will have all Mojo riders meet up once a year at Goa.
Mahindra has also launched a Mojo Trail app and website that has been designed to allow Mojo riders to meet and mingle as well as share the adventure of riding together to exotic locations.
We applaud Mahindra's initiative of producing an enthusiast motorcycle and developing a platform for these enthusiasts to meet and ride together.
The Mojo Trail app is available for free on the Google Play store
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 1,48,520
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?