2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra launches Mojo Tribe club
Mahindra launched the Mojo Tribe, its official Mojo owners club, at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company even has a dedicated a theme song that is a catchy rendering of Muddy Water's Got my Mojo Working by Indian band, Soulmate.
Mahindra aims at getting Mojo owners together through the club. The company has planned a series of organised rides through the year exclusively for Mojo owners. Called the Trails of the Mojo Tribe, there will be four rides named the Jungle Trail , Coastal Trail , Mountain Trail and Desert Trail. Each will provide a different environment and experience as the names suggest. Post these rides, will be the final Mojo Rising Trail that will have all Mojo riders meet up once a year at Goa.
Mahindra has also launched a Mojo Trail app and website that has been designed to allow Mojo riders to meet and mingle as well as share the adventure of riding together to exotic locations.
We applaud Mahindra's initiative of producing an enthusiast motorcycle and developing a platform for these enthusiasts to meet and ride together.
The Mojo Trail app is available for free on the Google Play store
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 1,48,520
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Honda CBR650R will be sold through Honda's 22 Wing World dealerships in India
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani