2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra to showcase XUV Aero concept, SsangYong Tivoli and Reva e20 Sports
Mahindra has announced that its stall at the Auto Expo 2016 will showcase the Mahindra XUV Aero coupe-crossover concept, SsangYong Tivoli, Mahindra Reva Halo electric sportscar and their range of commercial vehicles.
The Mahindra XUV Aero is a coupe-crossover concept which is based on the XUV500 SUV and could reach production stage in the future. Mahindra has revealed a design sketch of the concept which will preview new infotainment and connectivity features that will be offered on future production models.
SsangYong launched the Tivoli in global markets in January 2015. It is a compact SUV which has been designed to target a younger audience. The overall styling shares a few similarities with the X100 concept that was shown at the 2014 Paris Motor Show.
In global markets, the Tivoli is offered with a 1.6-litre petrol and diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 128PS and 160Nm of torque. The diesel engine generates 115PS and 300Nm of torque. It also offers the choice of a six-speed automatic and a six-speed manual transmissions.
The international models come equipped with features like a touchscreen infotainment system, flat-bottomed steering wheel and dual-zone climate control. A completely camouflaged SsangYong Tivoli was caught testing in India recently. If Mahindra launches it here, it will rival the Hyundai Creta, Ford EcoSport, Maruti S-Cross and the Renault Duster.
Also on display will be the Mahindra Reva e20 Sports. This could be an all-new electric sportscar based on the sharp looking Mahindra Reva Halo electric sportscar that was shown at the last expo. The Mahindra Reva Halo two-seater electric claims to cover around 200km when charged fully and reach a top speed of 160kmph. It can complete a 0-100kmph run in under eight seconds and features modern battery technology.
Additionally, Mahindra's exhibit at the Auto Expo 2016 will also display the company's range of commercial vehicles.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.29 Lakhs
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India