2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra TUV 300 Endurance revealed
Mahindra's grand pavilion at the 2016 Auto Expo showcased experimental versions of their existing line up. The Mahindra TUV300 Endurance was one such version. The theme for this unique version was strong and muscular as the model had a tough and rugged cladding all over.
With an imposing front, the Mahindra TUV300 Endurance with stand out from the regular offering with a solid frame grille, LED roof lights and a macho front bumper. The cladding treatment continues on the side with new four-spoke alloys. The spare wheel too features a strong cover.
The interiors of the Mahindra TUV300 Endurance come in dual tone colors. The seats are done in bright leather. The most interesting bit about the TUV300 Endurance was a 'cool' glove box and mood light options.
Apart from visual additions, the Mahindra TUV300 caries the same power train as the regular model.
For more stories from the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018