2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra TUV 300 Endurance revealed
Mahindra's grand pavilion at the 2016 Auto Expo showcased experimental versions of their existing line up. The Mahindra TUV300 Endurance was one such version. The theme for this unique version was strong and muscular as the model had a tough and rugged cladding all over.
With an imposing front, the Mahindra TUV300 Endurance with stand out from the regular offering with a solid frame grille, LED roof lights and a macho front bumper. The cladding treatment continues on the side with new four-spoke alloys. The spare wheel too features a strong cover.
The interiors of the Mahindra TUV300 Endurance come in dual tone colors. The seats are done in bright leather. The most interesting bit about the TUV300 Endurance was a 'cool' glove box and mood light options.
Apart from visual additions, the Mahindra TUV300 caries the same power train as the regular model.
For more stories from the Auto Expo 2016, click here
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900