2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra TUV 300 Endurance revealed
Mahindra's grand pavilion at the 2016 Auto Expo showcased experimental versions of their existing line up. The Mahindra TUV300 Endurance was one such version. The theme for this unique version was strong and muscular as the model had a tough and rugged cladding all over.
With an imposing front, the Mahindra TUV300 Endurance with stand out from the regular offering with a solid frame grille, LED roof lights and a macho front bumper. The cladding treatment continues on the side with new four-spoke alloys. The spare wheel too features a strong cover.
The interiors of the Mahindra TUV300 Endurance come in dual tone colors. The seats are done in bright leather. The most interesting bit about the TUV300 Endurance was a 'cool' glove box and mood light options.
Apart from visual additions, the Mahindra TUV300 caries the same power train as the regular model.
For more stories from the Auto Expo 2016, click here
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut
- NewsBSVI Suzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 77,900
- NewsHyundai Motors collaborates with Canoo to develop an EV platform
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa