2016 Auto Expo: Mahindra TUV 300 Endurance revealed
Mahindra's grand pavilion at the 2016 Auto Expo showcased experimental versions of their existing line up. The Mahindra TUV300 Endurance was one such version. The theme for this unique version was strong and muscular as the model had a tough and rugged cladding all over.
With an imposing front, the Mahindra TUV300 Endurance with stand out from the regular offering with a solid frame grille, LED roof lights and a macho front bumper. The cladding treatment continues on the side with new four-spoke alloys. The spare wheel too features a strong cover.
The interiors of the Mahindra TUV300 Endurance come in dual tone colors. The seats are done in bright leather. The most interesting bit about the TUV300 Endurance was a 'cool' glove box and mood light options.
Apart from visual additions, the Mahindra TUV300 caries the same power train as the regular model.
For more stories from the Auto Expo 2016, click here
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?