2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki S-Cross limited edition unveiled in India
Maruti Suzuki have unveiled the limited edition of the S-Cross at the Auto Expo 2016. The vehicle features a few cosmetic changes similar to what we have seen in the Premia edition.
The changes include matte black garnish for the ORVMs, black paint finish for the rear spoiler and dark shade alloy wheels.
Inside, there is the ambient lighting for the foot well, few carbon pieces adornments, Garmin HUD, rear seat entertainment package and styling kit.
There are no changes to the 90PS/200Nm and 120PS/320Nm diesel engines in the car. Expect the limited edition Maruti S-Cross to be priced a bit above the regular top end trim.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- FeaturesUnderstanding Maruti Suzuki's HEARTECT platform
- NewsTata Motors announces Ziptron technology for electric vehicles
- NewsINRC 2019: Rally of Jodhpur gets underway on September 21
- NewsDucati Multistrada to get a V4 power source - slated for 2021
- FeaturesHow a CVT works - Everything you need to know about Continuously Variable Transmission