2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki S-Cross limited edition unveiled in India
Maruti Suzuki have unveiled the limited edition of the S-Cross at the Auto Expo 2016. The vehicle features a few cosmetic changes similar to what we have seen in the Premia edition.
The changes include matte black garnish for the ORVMs, black paint finish for the rear spoiler and dark shade alloy wheels.
Inside, there is the ambient lighting for the foot well, few carbon pieces adornments, Garmin HUD, rear seat entertainment package and styling kit.
There are no changes to the 90PS/200Nm and 120PS/320Nm diesel engines in the car. Expect the limited edition Maruti S-Cross to be priced a bit above the regular top end trim.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 8.85 Lakhs
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?