2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki S-Cross limited edition unveiled in India
Maruti Suzuki have unveiled the limited edition of the S-Cross at the Auto Expo 2016. The vehicle features a few cosmetic changes similar to what we have seen in the Premia edition.
The changes include matte black garnish for the ORVMs, black paint finish for the rear spoiler and dark shade alloy wheels.
Inside, there is the ambient lighting for the foot well, few carbon pieces adornments, Garmin HUD, rear seat entertainment package and styling kit.
There are no changes to the 90PS/200Nm and 120PS/320Nm diesel engines in the car. Expect the limited edition Maruti S-Cross to be priced a bit above the regular top end trim.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 8.62 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018