2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki S-Cross limited edition unveiled in India
Maruti Suzuki have unveiled the limited edition of the S-Cross at the Auto Expo 2016. The vehicle features a few cosmetic changes similar to what we have seen in the Premia edition.
The changes include matte black garnish for the ORVMs, black paint finish for the rear spoiler and dark shade alloy wheels.
Inside, there is the ambient lighting for the foot well, few carbon pieces adornments, Garmin HUD, rear seat entertainment package and styling kit.
There are no changes to the 90PS/200Nm and 120PS/320Nm diesel engines in the car. Expect the limited edition Maruti S-Cross to be priced a bit above the regular top end trim.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 8.81 Lakhs
- FeaturesMeeting the Tribe(r): Renault Triber South Africa launch
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz 1.2-litre turbo-petrol spotted testing in India
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055