2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza first look video
Maruti Suzuki has just taken the wraps off the new Vitara Brezza at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company's new compact SUV is aimed at the Mahindra TUV 300 and Ford Ecosport. The Vitara Brezza gets unique styling elements and Maruti Suzuki has loaded the car with a host of features like a touchscreen infotainment system, mood lighting and a lot more.
The Vitara Brezza is powered by the familiar DDiS 200 engine and the company says that it has incorporated a pendulum engine mount to ensure better NVH levels. Maruti Suzuki also made an announcement at the Auto Expo 2016 saying that it will launch three variants, Glamour, Urban and Sporty.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids