2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza first look video
Maruti Suzuki has just taken the wraps off the new Vitara Brezza at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company's new compact SUV is aimed at the Mahindra TUV 300 and Ford Ecosport. The Vitara Brezza gets unique styling elements and Maruti Suzuki has loaded the car with a host of features like a touchscreen infotainment system, mood lighting and a lot more.
The Vitara Brezza is powered by the familiar DDiS 200 engine and the company says that it has incorporated a pendulum engine mount to ensure better NVH levels. Maruti Suzuki also made an announcement at the Auto Expo 2016 saying that it will launch three variants, Glamour, Urban and Sporty.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter to be launched in India tomorrow
- News10,000th Isuzu vehicle rolled out of its plant in SriCity
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in a black paint option in India
- News2018 FIM Trial-E Cup: Yamaha's Kenichi Kuroyama rides TY-E electric trials bike to win in first two rounds
- NewsTriumph Street Triple RS gets two new colour options in India
- NewsFord crosses one million customer milestone in India
- NewsPrice check: BMW G 310 R vs BMW G 310 GS vs KTM 390 Duke vs KTM RC 390 vs TVS Apache RR 310 vs Kawasaki Ninja 300
- NewsOfficial: BMW Motorrad India launches G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles at Rs 2.99 and Rs 3.49 lakh!