2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza first look video
Maruti Suzuki has just taken the wraps off the new Vitara Brezza at the 2016 Auto Expo. The company's new compact SUV is aimed at the Mahindra TUV 300 and Ford Ecosport. The Vitara Brezza gets unique styling elements and Maruti Suzuki has loaded the car with a host of features like a touchscreen infotainment system, mood lighting and a lot more.
The Vitara Brezza is powered by the familiar DDiS 200 engine and the company says that it has incorporated a pendulum engine mount to ensure better NVH levels. Maruti Suzuki also made an announcement at the Auto Expo 2016 saying that it will launch three variants, Glamour, Urban and Sporty.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019