2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza teaser image
Maruti Suzuki has just released another teaser image of the Vitara Brezza SUV which will be showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. The earlier Maruti Vitara Brezza teaser image revealed its styling and overall proportions. On the outside, the styling appears similar to that of the bigger Vitara. Its interiors are expected to be similar to Maruti's current premium offerings like the Ciaz and S-Cross.
The Vitara Brezza is an all-new, sub-four-metre compact SUV that has been completely developed inhouse. The project was supervised by CV Raman, executive director engineering at MSIL. The global R&D team didn't have any involvement in this project. All decisions were executed by the Maruti's inhouse R&D team.
Once launched, the Maruti Vitara Brezza will be a direct rival to the Ford EcoSport and Mahindra TUV300. The Vitara Brezza SUV is likely to be powered by Maruti's tried and tested 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engines. Maruti might also debut its all-new 1.5-litre diesel motor in the Vitara Brezza.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza was first showcased as the XA-Alpha concept 2012 Auto Expo. This time at the 2016 Auto Expo though, it will be showcased in its production form.
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.76 Lakhs
- NewsAudi Q5L unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsHero Motocorp revises prices across its entire range by up to Rs 625
- NewsSuzuki Ertiga rival Mitsubishi Xpander MPV exports begin from Indonesia
- News2018 Toyota Yaris: Variant-wise price guide
- News2018 Toyota Yaris launched in India at Rs 8.75 lakh
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander bookings open in India
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750: Four things you will like and three you won't
- Features2016 Ducati Multistrada 1200S long term review: After 16,700km and fourteen months
- NewsAuto China 2018: BMW M2 Competition debuts in China
- NewsAuto China 2018: Vision Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept showcased