2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza teaser image
Maruti Suzuki has just released another teaser image of the Vitara Brezza SUV which will be showcased at the Auto Expo 2016. The earlier Maruti Vitara Brezza teaser image revealed its styling and overall proportions. On the outside, the styling appears similar to that of the bigger Vitara. Its interiors are expected to be similar to Maruti's current premium offerings like the Ciaz and S-Cross.
The Vitara Brezza is an all-new, sub-four-metre compact SUV that has been completely developed inhouse. The project was supervised by CV Raman, executive director engineering at MSIL. The global R&D team didn't have any involvement in this project. All decisions were executed by the Maruti's inhouse R&D team.
Once launched, the Maruti Vitara Brezza will be a direct rival to the Ford EcoSport and Mahindra TUV300. The Vitara Brezza SUV is likely to be powered by Maruti's tried and tested 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engines. Maruti might also debut its all-new 1.5-litre diesel motor in the Vitara Brezza.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza was first showcased as the XA-Alpha concept 2012 Auto Expo. This time at the 2016 Auto Expo though, it will be showcased in its production form.
Starts Rs 7.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.81 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.4 Lakhs
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020