2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza teaser video
Maruti Suzuki has released a teaser video of the Vitara Brezza sub four-metre SUV which will be showcased at the 2016 Auto Expo. The previous Maruti Vitara Brezza rendering revealed its styling and overall proportions. This teaser video gives us a glimpse of the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza's exterior details.
The Vitara Brezza is Maruti's all-new, sub-four-metre compact SUV that has been completely developed in-house. The project was headed by CV Raman, executive director engineering at MSIL.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza will take on the Ford EcoSport and Mahindra TUV300 when it is launched later this year. It is likely to be powered by Maruti's tried and tested 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engines. Maruti might also debut its all-new 1.5-litre diesel motor in the Vitara Brezza.
Also from OVERDRIVE on the Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza:
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.76 Lakhs
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018