2016 Auto Expo: Maruti Vitara Brezza images leaked
The official images for Maruti Suzuki's much anticipated sub-four metre SUV Vitara Brezza have been leaked prior to its official unveil at the expo. A contender in the sub-4m compact SUV segment, the Vitara Brezza will rival the likes of the Ford EcoSport and Mahindra TUV300. The compact SUV is expected to launch soon after the expo.
These images follow the recent reveal of the variant details of the Vitara Brezza. The compact SUV will have the driver side airbag as standards across all variants. In total the Maruti Vitara Brezza will be available in six trim options namely the LDi, LDi (O), VDi, VDi (O), ZDi and ZDi+.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza looks similar to its bigger sibling, the Grand Vitara. It has a floating roof theme and looks quite attractive amongst the current crop of compact SUVs in the market. There are 16-inch alloy wheels on the ZDi+ trim. Expect the interiors to be similar to the S-Cross.
The Maruti Vitara Brezza will initially be sold with the 1.3-litre diesel engine option only. The DDiS diesel engine already powers the Ertiga and Ciaz with SHVS technology.
The dual paint scheme as seen in the images will only be available as an option in the ZDi+ trim option.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Maruti Vitara Brezza
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.76 Lakhs
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review