2016 Auto Expo: Mercedes-Benz GLC SUV unveiled
While Mercedes-Benz had the stunning S-Cabriolet on display at the 2016 Auto Expo, the real star of the show was the GLC SUV. Based on the new C-Class platform, the GLC will fill the large gap that currently exists between the small GLA and GLE SUVs.
The GLC that was shown on stage here was in 300 4MATIC trim. That means it's packing a 2.0-litre direct injection, turbocharged petrol engine that produces 241PS that is fed to all four wheels via a 9-speed automatic similar to the one we recently experienced in the GLE 450 AMG Coupe
The GLC is one of the more stylish SUVs in the Mercedes-Benz line-up and it is currently the only one that features the stylish interior theme from the S-Class, C-Class and the new E-Class. Expect similar levels of trim and luxury as the current C-Class. While Mercedes-Benz has currently shown us the GLC in petrol trim we are quite sure it will come with a diesel motor as well when it is launched in India in the second half of this year. Expect pricing to start north of Rs 45 lakh
Starts Rs 52.75 Lakhs
- NewsHow automotive manufacturers are helping combat the Coronavirus crisis
- NewsCoronavirus Impact: TVS extends its free services and AMC contract untill June
- NewsProject Pitlane- F1 Teams to Make Ventilators to Treat Corona Patients
- NewsCoronavirus impact: Hyundai Motors help government battle the Covid-19 virus
- NewsBSVI: What happens to BSIV stock after the Supreme Court's judgement?
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055