2016 Auto Expo: Motormind showcases Hyperion1
This is one of the coolest concepts that we saw this year. Bangalore based Motormind, showcased its two door sports car concept, the Hyperion1 that uses a Hyundai V6 petrol motor and is rear wheel driven. Motormind will change the engine for future builds. The completely in-house built roadster looks a lot like the track-focussed Ariel Atom and KTM X-bow. It is a concept that is meant to highlight the design capabilities of Motormind, that includes 3D printing (a first by an Indian automotive firm). The car has not yet been tested on the track, but from the way it looks, we cannot wait to get our hands on it.
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?
- NewsHonda Civic facelift unveiled internationally ahead of India launch
- NewsProduct review: 2018 Arai Tour-X4 adv helmet
- Review2018 Ducati Monster 821 road test review