2016 Auto Expo: Nissan to showcase GT-R, Eporo robot cars and a refreshed product line-up
Nissan showcased the GT-R at the 2014 Auto Expo. This time around the Nissan GT-R will again be on display but it is expected to go on sale shortly after the expo. Nissan's exhibit will also include the Eporo robot cars, which move together like a school of fish, in turn, showcasing autonomous driving and connected technologies.
Along with these, Nissan will also showcase a refreshed product line-up. There will be two ICC World Twenty20 limited editions of the Terrano and Micra models on display. Additionally, the exhibit will have a special version of the Terrano and a sportier version of the Sunny.
The manufacturer's existing product portfolio comprising of the Micra, Sunny and Terrano will be on display. There will also be a Nissan booth featuring an interactive zone for cricket fans. Cricket fans will be not only be able to witness cricketing action away from the field but also be able to hit a few sixers past the boundary line.
The International Cricket Council (ICC) has a long-term partnership with Nissan Motor Company until 2023. Nissan will be sponsoring some international tournaments including the ICC Cricket World Cup and the ICC World Twenty20 championship.
Starts Rs 1.99 Crore
Starts Rs 7.05 Lakhs
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018