2016 Auto Expo: Renault Kwid 1.0 Easy-R to be unveiled
The Renault Kwid has got a flying start in the Indian market, thanks to its SUV-inspired styling. At the 2016 Auto Expo, Renault will add a new variant to the range, called the Kwid 1.0 Easy-R. As the name suggests, the car will get a 1.0-litre engine that is expected to produce over 75PS of power and will rival cars like the Alto K10 and the Eon 1.0. The Easy-R suffix points towards a automated manual transmission (AMT) belonging to the family that Renault previewed at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show.
The 800cc version of Renault Kwid shown for representation purpose only
The model will differentiate itself from its 800cc engined sibling with a '1.0' badging on the door cladding and the boot-lid, while an 'Easy-R' decal will find space on the C-pillar, much like the 'AWD' decal in the Duster AWD. A chrome grille could come by default on the range-topping Kwid 1.0 Easy-R. More details and photos coming soon from the show floor. Stay tuned.
Starts Rs 3.09 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani