2016 Auto Expo: Renault Kwid 1.0 Easy-R to be unveiled
The Renault Kwid has got a flying start in the Indian market, thanks to its SUV-inspired styling. At the 2016 Auto Expo, Renault will add a new variant to the range, called the Kwid 1.0 Easy-R. As the name suggests, the car will get a 1.0-litre engine that is expected to produce over 75PS of power and will rival cars like the Alto K10 and the Eon 1.0. The Easy-R suffix points towards a automated manual transmission (AMT) belonging to the family that Renault previewed at the 2015 Frankfurt Motor Show.
The 800cc version of Renault Kwid shown for representation purpose only
The model will differentiate itself from its 800cc engined sibling with a '1.0' badging on the door cladding and the boot-lid, while an 'Easy-R' decal will find space on the C-pillar, much like the 'AWD' decal in the Duster AWD. A chrome grille could come by default on the range-topping Kwid 1.0 Easy-R. More details and photos coming soon from the show floor. Stay tuned.
Starts Rs 2.67 Lakhs
- NewsWRC 2018: Victory at Rallye Deutschland for Ott Tanak
- NewsHonda crosses 1 crore two-wheeler sales in Maharashtra, Gujarat, and Goa combined
- News2018 Tata Tigor JTP spied with twin barrel exhaust
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz launched in India at a price of Rs 8.19 lakh
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz - Watch Live Launch
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander launched in India for Rs 31.95 lakh ex-showroom
- NewsHyundai announces investment in Indian self-drive car sharing company Revv
- NewsMini Urban Drive experience begins in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to be launched in India today
- NewsHyundai AH2 (Santro) hatchback naming contest begins in India