2016 Auto Expo: Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi unveiled
Alongside the all new Access 125, Suzuki India also revealed the Gixxer SF Fi at the 2016 Auto Expo. As the 'Fi' suffix suggests, it gets a new fuel injection system. It will coexist alongside the regular Gixxer SF, but can be had only in the MotoGP livery theme and not with any of the other colour schemes.
Speaking of which, the Gixxer and the Gixxer SF get new colour schemes. The naked Gixxer now gets black and high-visibility green combination. The Gixxer SF gets a revised MotoGP livery scheme and a new red-black dual-tone colour scheme.
The bigger news however is that the two bikes now get a 230mm rear disc brake system. The rear disc is a standard fitment across the Gixxer and Gixxer SF, which is appreciable. The updates Gixxer, Gixxer SF and Gixxer SF Fi will go on sale on April 1, 2016 and we are sure they aren't fooling around!
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 55,045
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Honda CBR650R will be sold through Honda's 22 Wing World dealerships in India
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani