2016 Auto Expo: Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi unveiled
Alongside the all new Access 125, Suzuki India also revealed the Gixxer SF Fi at the 2016 Auto Expo. As the 'Fi' suffix suggests, it gets a new fuel injection system. It will coexist alongside the regular Gixxer SF, but can be had only in the MotoGP livery theme and not with any of the other colour schemes.
Speaking of which, the Gixxer and the Gixxer SF get new colour schemes. The naked Gixxer now gets black and high-visibility green combination. The Gixxer SF gets a revised MotoGP livery scheme and a new red-black dual-tone colour scheme.
The bigger news however is that the two bikes now get a 230mm rear disc brake system. The rear disc is a standard fitment across the Gixxer and Gixxer SF, which is appreciable. The updates Gixxer, Gixxer SF and Gixxer SF Fi will go on sale on April 1, 2016 and we are sure they aren't fooling around!
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 81,175
Starts Rs 55,045
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept