2016 Auto Expo: Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi unveiled
Alongside the all new Access 125, Suzuki India also revealed the Gixxer SF Fi at the 2016 Auto Expo. As the 'Fi' suffix suggests, it gets a new fuel injection system. It will coexist alongside the regular Gixxer SF, but can be had only in the MotoGP livery theme and not with any of the other colour schemes.
Speaking of which, the Gixxer and the Gixxer SF get new colour schemes. The naked Gixxer now gets black and high-visibility green combination. The Gixxer SF gets a revised MotoGP livery scheme and a new red-black dual-tone colour scheme.
The bigger news however is that the two bikes now get a 230mm rear disc brake system. The rear disc is a standard fitment across the Gixxer and Gixxer SF, which is appreciable. The updates Gixxer, Gixxer SF and Gixxer SF Fi will go on sale on April 1, 2016 and we are sure they aren't fooling around!
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 77,015
Starts Rs 55,045
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?