2016 Auto Expo: Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi unveiled
Alongside the all new Access 125, Suzuki India also revealed the Gixxer SF Fi at the 2016 Auto Expo. As the 'Fi' suffix suggests, it gets a new fuel injection system. It will coexist alongside the regular Gixxer SF, but can be had only in the MotoGP livery theme and not with any of the other colour schemes.
Speaking of which, the Gixxer and the Gixxer SF get new colour schemes. The naked Gixxer now gets black and high-visibility green combination. The Gixxer SF gets a revised MotoGP livery scheme and a new red-black dual-tone colour scheme.
The bigger news however is that the two bikes now get a 230mm rear disc brake system. The rear disc is a standard fitment across the Gixxer and Gixxer SF, which is appreciable. The updates Gixxer, Gixxer SF and Gixxer SF Fi will go on sale on April 1, 2016 and we are sure they aren't fooling around!
Starts Rs 1,00,212
Starts Rs 1,11,871
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed