2016 Auto Expo: Suzuki unveils all new Access 125
Suzuki has just gone reworked the Access 125 completely. It is now a completely new scooter ground up. Everything from the chassis to the engine to the design is new. The design is now a lot more different from the other scooter around and will surely stand out in the crowd. It comes loaded with features such a single push starter, telescopic forks, optional alloy wheels and disc brake, 21 litres of under seat storage, a cubby hole behind the front apron and an optional DC socket.
The engine now makes more power and torque at 8.7PS and 10.2Nm and Suzuki says that it is 20 per cent more efficient than the older scooter. It is also a fair bit lighter than before, so we expect it to be a lot of fun to ride.
The new Access 125 will be launched somewhere in mid March but will not replace the old scooter immediately. Both scooter will be available for a short time, following which Suzuki will decide whether to discontinue the older scooter or not.
Starts Rs 55,045
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept