2016 Auto Expo: Suzuki unveils all new Access 125
Suzuki has just gone reworked the Access 125 completely. It is now a completely new scooter ground up. Everything from the chassis to the engine to the design is new. The design is now a lot more different from the other scooter around and will surely stand out in the crowd. It comes loaded with features such a single push starter, telescopic forks, optional alloy wheels and disc brake, 21 litres of under seat storage, a cubby hole behind the front apron and an optional DC socket.
The engine now makes more power and torque at 8.7PS and 10.2Nm and Suzuki says that it is 20 per cent more efficient than the older scooter. It is also a fair bit lighter than before, so we expect it to be a lot of fun to ride.
The new Access 125 will be launched somewhere in mid March but will not replace the old scooter immediately. Both scooter will be available for a short time, following which Suzuki will decide whether to discontinue the older scooter or not.
Starts Rs 64,800
- NewsKawasaki Versys 650 BSVI launched in India at Rs. 6.79 lakh
- NewsTelangana introduces EV policy, exemption on road tax and registration
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R vs RS - differences explained
- NewsSTUDDS sets up Asia's largest helmet manufacturing facility in Haryana
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh