2016 Auto Expo: TVS Entorq210 showcased
TVS Motor Company showcased the Entorq210, a touring scooter concept, at the 2016 Auto Expo. It has been designed and developed in-house by TVS. The company says that the concept has been designed to ensure that it remains easy to ride while filtering through city traffic and while cruising at high speeds. The front fascia has been designed to reduce windblast while cruising on the highway.
The TVS Entorq210 concept has been built on an all-new next generation platform which is a combination of a lightweight high-grade steel chassis with inverted front forks and a mono shock rear suspension. The company says that this new platform will be the base for all future big wheeled scooters.
The TVS Entorq210 concept is powered by a 212.5cc, all aluminium, liquid cooled, fuel injected engine which is mated to a variomatic transmission. TVS says it can hit a top speed of 120kmph and also that it gets an 8.5 litre fuel tank. Unlike typical scooters, it features larger wheels with wide tubeless tyres and dual disc brakes with ABS. It gets an LED lighting system with a unique signature, a smart key, push button start/stop, a multifunction TFT speedometre console and an under-seat lockable storage.
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14
- NewsDiscounts of up to Rs 50,000 offered on BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS