2016 Auto Expo: TVS X21 race concept showcased
TVS Motor Company showcased the X21 concept at the Auto Expo 2016 which is a racing concept based on the company's Apache RTR 200 that was launched recently. Like all race oriented motorcycles, the TVS X21 concept has been designed to keep the weight as low as possible and also packs a race tuned engine. It is half-faired and the combination of smooth lines and sharp edges highlight the muscular and aggressive look of the motorcycle.
The TVS X21 concept is powered by a 212.4cc, fuel injected, four-valve engine which has been tuned for top-end power.It gets twin oil coolers which ensure more efficient circulation and cooling. The twin straight flow air filters ensure cleaner combustion while the twin free flow canisters ensure a sporty exhaust note.
The X21 race concept has a telescopic front suspension and a gas-filled rear monoshock. The instrument console is fully digital and apart from the speedometer and tachometer, it has a trip meter, clock, acceleration timer and lap timer. It comes equipped with race oriented components like a engine performance kits, race levers and a steering damper for stability and control at higher speeds.
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the 2016 Auto Expo, click here
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019