2016 Auto Expo: Volkswagen updates 2016 line-up with Mirror Link infotainment system
Volkswagen has updated their 2016 line-up with a couple of new features that will be included in the Ameo, Polo, Vento and Jetta. These features include rain-sensing wipers, a slightly updated steering wheel and a new touchscreen infotainment system with the Mirror Link system. This system, with the use of a mobile app, replicates the apps onto the screen.
However, the Vento does get one additional feature that none of the other cars get - LED headlamps. These units also get sleek new DRLs that bear resemblance to those in the Volkswagen Jetta. The engines on all these cars however, receive no changes.
These features will be available only on the top-spec Highline trims of every vehicle. The 2016 Volkswagen Vento Highline costs Rs 11.87 lakh, while the new Polo Highline costs Rs 6.57 lakh and the Jetta Highline is priced at Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-Delhi.
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 14.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina PF0 all-electric concept hypercar interior revealed
- NewsPorsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid sets lap records at six racetracks including BIC
- NewsMercedes-Benz India and its dealers donate Rs 30 lakh to the CM's relief fund in Kerala
- NewsAtacama Rally 2018: Hero MotoSports' Oriol Mena finishes Stage 2 in 10th place, Joaquim Rodrigues 15th
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally