2016 Auto Expo: Volkswagen updates 2016 line-up with Mirror Link infotainment system
Volkswagen has updated their 2016 line-up with a couple of new features that will be included in the Ameo, Polo, Vento and Jetta. These features include rain-sensing wipers, a slightly updated steering wheel and a new touchscreen infotainment system with the Mirror Link system. This system, with the use of a mobile app, replicates the apps onto the screen.
However, the Vento does get one additional feature that none of the other cars get - LED headlamps. These units also get sleek new DRLs that bear resemblance to those in the Volkswagen Jetta. The engines on all these cars however, receive no changes.
These features will be available only on the top-spec Highline trims of every vehicle. The 2016 Volkswagen Vento Highline costs Rs 11.87 lakh, while the new Polo Highline costs Rs 6.57 lakh and the Jetta Highline is priced at Rs 14.15 lakh. All prices are ex-Delhi.
For more information from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 14.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
Starts Rs 8.33 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Honda CBR650R to be sold through Honda's Wing World dealership network
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani