2016 Auto Expo: Yamaha MT-09 image gallery
Yamaha India has launched the MT09 at Rs 10.20 lakh, ex-Delhi at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Japanese bike maker will bring the flagship MT series motorcycle through the CBU route in India.
The Yamaha MT-09 is powered by a brand new in-line 873cc motor that makes 115PS of power at 10,000rpm and generates 87.5Nm of torque at 8,5000rpm. This motor comes with a constant mesh six-speed gearbox. The Yamaha MT-09 launched in India will compete against the likes of Triumph Street Triple and Kawasaki Z800. Here is an image gallery of Yamaha MT-09.
The Yamaha MT-09 is powered by a brand new in-line 873cc
The engine makes 115PS of power at 10,000rpm and generates 87.5Nm of torque at 8,5000rpm.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 11,13,000
- NewsPrices of Renault Kwid hatchback to be hiked by three per cent from April 1 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's new six-speed transmission spotted
- NewsBajaj and Piaggio auto rickshaws in UK as Ola starts service in Liverpool
- NewsF1: Mick Schumacher to make Formula 1 debut at Bahrain young drivers test
- NewsBSVI updated 2019 Aprilia SR125 scooter spotted uncamouflaged on test
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip