2016 Auto Expo: Yamaha MT-09 image gallery
Yamaha India has launched the MT09 at Rs 10.20 lakh, ex-Delhi at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Japanese bike maker will bring the flagship MT series motorcycle through the CBU route in India.
The Yamaha MT-09 is powered by a brand new in-line 873cc motor that makes 115PS of power at 10,000rpm and generates 87.5Nm of torque at 8,5000rpm. This motor comes with a constant mesh six-speed gearbox. The Yamaha MT-09 launched in India will compete against the likes of Triumph Street Triple and Kawasaki Z800. Here is an image gallery of Yamaha MT-09.
The Yamaha MT-09 is powered by a brand new in-line 873cc
The engine makes 115PS of power at 10,000rpm and generates 87.5Nm of torque at 8,5000rpm.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 10,55,000
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R15 v3
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Yamaha YZF-R6
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-09 Tracer and MT-09 Tracer GT
- NewsImage gallery: Mahindra Stinger concept at the Auto Expo 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Honda Civic
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha MT-10
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Suzuki Burgman Street 125cc maxi scooter image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Mahindra Rexton G4
- NewsTVS Ntorq 125 - Five things we love and three things we don't
- News2018 TVS Ntorq 125 first ride image gallery