2016 Auto Expo: Yamaha MT-09 image gallery
Yamaha India has launched the MT09 at Rs 10.20 lakh, ex-Delhi at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Japanese bike maker will bring the flagship MT series motorcycle through the CBU route in India.
The Yamaha MT-09 is powered by a brand new in-line 873cc motor that makes 115PS of power at 10,000rpm and generates 87.5Nm of torque at 8,5000rpm. This motor comes with a constant mesh six-speed gearbox. The Yamaha MT-09 launched in India will compete against the likes of Triumph Street Triple and Kawasaki Z800. Here is an image gallery of Yamaha MT-09.
The Yamaha MT-09 is powered by a brand new in-line 873cc
The engine makes 115PS of power at 10,000rpm and generates 87.5Nm of torque at 8,5000rpm.
For more from OVERDRIVE on the Auto Expo 2016, click here
Starts Rs 10,55,000
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far