2016 Bajaj V15 launched in India at Rs 62,000
Bajaj Auto have launched the new V15 motorcycle in India at Rs 62,000, ex-Delhi. While the list price of the motorcycle is Rs 61,000, Bajaj Auto has a cafe racer cover, grabrail, crash guard and saree guard as part of the compulsory accessories package which accounts for the additional Rs 1,000. Ex-showroom prices for other metros are Rs 62,820 for Mumbai, Rs 63,682 for Chennai and Rs 65,498 for Kolkata.
The Bajaj V15 looks like a mix between a cafe racer and a cruiser motorcycle. Bajaj Auto have used metal from INS Vikrant after it was scrapped for use in the V15. Each Bajaj V15 carries an INS Vikrant logo on its fuel tank cap. The motorcycle has thicker front forks than what we have seen in 150cc motorcycles in India. It also offers an 18-inch tyre in the front and a 16-inch at the rear, signalling its cruiser intentions.
Bajaj have used a new 12PS/13Nm 150cc DTS-i engine in the V15, along with a 5-speed transmission. Deliveries of the motorcycle start from March 2016.
More stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Bajaj V15
Starts Rs 66,739
Starts Rs 57,683
- NewsWRC 2020: Elfyn Evans claims commanding Rally Sweden win
- NewsGreat Wall Motors signs agreement with General Motors after its India debut
- NewsBSVI Suzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 77,900
- NewsHyundai Motors collaborates with Canoo to develop an EV platform
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa