2016 Bajaj V15 launched in India at Rs 62,000
Bajaj Auto have launched the new V15 motorcycle in India at Rs 62,000, ex-Delhi. While the list price of the motorcycle is Rs 61,000, Bajaj Auto has a cafe racer cover, grabrail, crash guard and saree guard as part of the compulsory accessories package which accounts for the additional Rs 1,000. Ex-showroom prices for other metros are Rs 62,820 for Mumbai, Rs 63,682 for Chennai and Rs 65,498 for Kolkata.
The Bajaj V15 looks like a mix between a cafe racer and a cruiser motorcycle. Bajaj Auto have used metal from INS Vikrant after it was scrapped for use in the V15. Each Bajaj V15 carries an INS Vikrant logo on its fuel tank cap. The motorcycle has thicker front forks than what we have seen in 150cc motorcycles in India. It also offers an 18-inch tyre in the front and a 16-inch at the rear, signalling its cruiser intentions.
Bajaj have used a new 12PS/13Nm 150cc DTS-i engine in the V15, along with a 5-speed transmission. Deliveries of the motorcycle start from March 2016.
More stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Bajaj V15
Starts Rs 66,675
Starts Rs 56,147
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS service costs and warranty
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 2.99 lakh
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts