2016 Bajaj V15 launched in India at Rs 62,000
Bajaj Auto have launched the new V15 motorcycle in India at Rs 62,000, ex-Delhi. While the list price of the motorcycle is Rs 61,000, Bajaj Auto has a cafe racer cover, grabrail, crash guard and saree guard as part of the compulsory accessories package which accounts for the additional Rs 1,000. Ex-showroom prices for other metros are Rs 62,820 for Mumbai, Rs 63,682 for Chennai and Rs 65,498 for Kolkata.
The Bajaj V15 looks like a mix between a cafe racer and a cruiser motorcycle. Bajaj Auto have used metal from INS Vikrant after it was scrapped for use in the V15. Each Bajaj V15 carries an INS Vikrant logo on its fuel tank cap. The motorcycle has thicker front forks than what we have seen in 150cc motorcycles in India. It also offers an 18-inch tyre in the front and a 16-inch at the rear, signalling its cruiser intentions.
Bajaj have used a new 12PS/13Nm 150cc DTS-i engine in the V15, along with a 5-speed transmission. Deliveries of the motorcycle start from March 2016.
More stories from OVERDRIVE on the new Bajaj V15
Starts Rs 66,739
Starts Rs 57,683
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000