2016 Beijing Motor Show: 2017 Renault Koleos unveiled
Renault recently revealed the 2017 Koleos at the 2016 Beijing Motor Show. It is based on Renault-Nissan's CMF-CD platform used in vehicles like the 2016 Nissan X-Trail, Renault Espace and the Renault Talisman. When it goes on sale, it will be offered with a choice of four engines two petrol and two diesel with power outputs ranging between 130PS and 175PS. Transmission options on the 2017 Renault Koleos are a six-speed manual and the brand's X-Tronic CVT. The Renault Koleos will also be offered in either a front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive variant.
At 4,670mm in length, it is just 125mm shorter than the upcoming 2016 Toyota Fortuner. This translates to 289mm of rear knee room. The exterior design is inspired by the Renault Talisman, and this gives the 2017 Renault Koleos a very German look with the neat lines and sharp features.
This theme is carried forward to the interior as well with a very simple and sophisticated layout. It features an R-Link 2 touchscreen infotainment system which can be had in one of two formats a 7-inch landscape or an 8.7-inch portrait. This display is linked to a 12-speaker Bose sound system.
Starts Rs 23.99 Lakhs
Starts Rs 23.78 Lakhs
Starts Rs 25.71 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
Team OD | 12 Feb 2018
- NewsTriumph Bonneville Speedmaster to launch in India on February 27, 2018
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Mahindra KUV100 Adventure Edition image gallery
- NewsGeneva Motor Show: Tata 45X based sedan teased
- NewsAuto Expo 2018: Hyundai Elite i20 facelift image gallery
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha Motoroid concept
- NewsImage gallery: Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade
- NewsWRC 2018: Hyundai's Thierry Neuville victorious at Rally Sweden
- NewsImage gallery: Honda Clarity fuel cell FCV
- NewsImage gallery: Yamaha M-Slaz
- NewsImage gallery: TVS Creon concept