2016 BMW 520d M Sport launched in India at Rs 54 lakh
BMW India has launched the 520d M Sport at Rs 54 lakh, ex-showroom, pan-India. BMW is offering the M Sport as the top-spec variant of the 5 Series and there are three colours to choose from - Alpine White, Carbon Black and Mediterranean Blue. The upholstery is offered in four different leather trims. There arent any other changes on the inside.
On the outside though, BMW have added 18-inch M alloy wheels, diffusor in a new colour, dark chrome exhaust pipe finishers, side skirts and M badging. Powering the BMW 520d M Sport is the same 1995cc engine which delivers 190PS/400NM and claims to accelerate from 0-100kmph in 7.7s. The claimed top speed is 233kmph. The 8-speed Steptronic transmission gets paddle shifters behind the wheel. BMW claims an efficiency of 18.12kmpl from the 520d M Sport.
BMW offers six airbags, rear view camera, park distance control, hill descent control, Dynamic Stability Control and various other safety features. Currently BMW assembles the 520d and 530d variants at its Chennai facility while the 520i is a CBU. The diesel engines are assembled by Force Motors for BMW in Chennai.
- NewsKia Sonet launched: Top 10 segment-first features
- NewsKia Sonet India launch: Prices and variant-wise features explained
- News2020 Kia Sonet price comparison vs Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Tata Nexon and Mahindra XUV300
- NewsKia Sonet launched in India, prices start from Rs 6.71 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Kia Sonet India launch, prices, specs, details, variants, engines and features unveiled