2016 Chevrolet Cruze launched in India in new Burnt Coconut colour
After opening sales of the new Cruze, Chevrolet India have added a new colour to the palette. The new Chevrolet Cruze is now offered with a Burnt Coconut colour in India, taking the total number of colours the car is offered with to seven.
There is no difference to the rest of the mechanicals of the Cruze. The refresh brought with it new bumpers, tweaked projector headlamps, DRLs, MyLink infotainment system and a rearview camera. Chevrolet haven't tinkered with the Cruze's 166PS/360Nm 2.0l diesel engine and 6-speed manual and auto transmissions. An all-new Cruze however is on its way in 2017. It however remains to be seen if Chevy will want to continue the current-gen model and position the new vehicle as a more expensive and premium option.
Prices for the Chevrolet Cruze start from Rs 13.95 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance