2016 Chevrolet Cruze launched in India in new Burnt Coconut colour
After opening sales of the new Cruze, Chevrolet India have added a new colour to the palette. The new Chevrolet Cruze is now offered with a Burnt Coconut colour in India, taking the total number of colours the car is offered with to seven.
There is no difference to the rest of the mechanicals of the Cruze. The refresh brought with it new bumpers, tweaked projector headlamps, DRLs, MyLink infotainment system and a rearview camera. Chevrolet haven't tinkered with the Cruze's 166PS/360Nm 2.0l diesel engine and 6-speed manual and auto transmissions. An all-new Cruze however is on its way in 2017. It however remains to be seen if Chevy will want to continue the current-gen model and position the new vehicle as a more expensive and premium option.
Prices for the Chevrolet Cruze start from Rs 13.95 lakh, ex-Delhi.
Starts Rs 13.95 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review