2016 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: CS Santosh extends lead in Moto category after Leg 3
CS Santosh managed to extend his lead in the Moto Category to around 30 minutes after Leg 3 of the 2016 Desert Storm. TVS Racing's Aravind KP meanwhile, is at second place with a total time of 6:11.55s ahead of Jes David (6:19.38s). In the Xtreme category, Aabhishek Mishra (co-driver PV Srinivas Murthy) continues to hold his lead, with a total time of 7:00:02s, while Suresh Rana (co-driver Ashwin Naik) managed to close the gap by around 4 minutes after this leg with a time of 7:12.25s. Amanpreet Ahluwalia (co-driver Virender Kashyap), who is in third, fell further behind by close to 21 minutes.
CS Santosh extends his lead in the Moto category of the 2016 Desert Storm after Leg 3 of the event
Leg 3 held the first night stage of the rally, in which only the participants of the Xtreme category competed. The stage went live at 3.30am and crossed 41.09km through the desert with quite a few people losing their way every now and then. The next two stages, which spanned 64.74km and 50.71km, were harder surfaces which allowed for more speed. Leg 5 is split into two parts, with the first one being held today. This half hosts two special stages which measure 55.94km and 53.21km.
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block