2016 Geneva Auto Show: Audi Q2 SUV teased
Before its global debut at the Geneva Motor Show 2016, Audi has teased its smallest SUV, the Q2. Departing the teaser tradition of revealing just a silhouette, the promo shows a reserved parking spot beside the Q3, Q5 and Q7.
The Audi Q2 is built on the company's new MQB platform and is likely to go on sale in India as well. We expect the new Audi Q2 to be similar in size to the Audi A3 hatchback and in looks, it may be similar to the newer Q models. Inside, it is likely to get a floating cockpit.
The new Audi Q2 though will be powered by a new family of engines specially designed for it. Audi is also likely to bring in a plug-in hybrid variant at a later stage.
More details on the new Audi Q2 will be available post the unveil in March 2016.
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018