2016 Geneva Auto Show: Audi Q2 SUV teased
Before its global debut at the Geneva Motor Show 2016, Audi has teased its smallest SUV, the Q2. Departing the teaser tradition of revealing just a silhouette, the promo shows a reserved parking spot beside the Q3, Q5 and Q7.
The Audi Q2 is built on the company's new MQB platform and is likely to go on sale in India as well. We expect the new Audi Q2 to be similar in size to the Audi A3 hatchback and in looks, it may be similar to the newer Q models. Inside, it is likely to get a floating cockpit.
The new Audi Q2 though will be powered by a new family of engines specially designed for it. Audi is also likely to bring in a plug-in hybrid variant at a later stage.
More details on the new Audi Q2 will be available post the unveil in March 2016.
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900