2016 Geneva Auto Show: Audi Q2 SUV teased
Before its global debut at the Geneva Motor Show 2016, Audi has teased its smallest SUV, the Q2. Departing the teaser tradition of revealing just a silhouette, the promo shows a reserved parking spot beside the Q3, Q5 and Q7.
The Audi Q2 is built on the company's new MQB platform and is likely to go on sale in India as well. We expect the new Audi Q2 to be similar in size to the Audi A3 hatchback and in looks, it may be similar to the newer Q models. Inside, it is likely to get a floating cockpit.
The new Audi Q2 though will be powered by a new family of engines specially designed for it. Audi is also likely to bring in a plug-in hybrid variant at a later stage.
More details on the new Audi Q2 will be available post the unveil in March 2016.
Starts Rs 30.5 Lakhs
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?