2016 Geneva Auto Show: Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet teased
Mercedes has released a new teaser video of the new C-Class Cabriolet ahead of its official debut. Previously, the carmaker had released two teaser images. This new model will be showcased for the first time at the 2016 Geneva International Motor that will be held from March 3-13, 2016.
The teaser video confirms that the C-Class Cabriolet will share the same front fascia as the coupe version. The major difference is that the convertible version will get a fabric soft-top. Additionally, it will come equipped with a windshield wind deflector and the Mercedes Airscarf technology. The latter is a neck-level heating system which releases warm air from the head restraints.
The Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet will be mechanically similar to the coupe. It will get the same interiors and will be offered with the same range of petrol and diesel engines. The C-Class Cabriolet is expected to be priced higher than the coupe.
The Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet will rival the BMW 4-series Convertible and the Audi A5 Cabriolet. The Audi A5 too gets a fabric roof while the BMW has a folding metal hard-top.
Starts Rs 69.24 Lakhs
Starts Rs 39.82 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to get more safety features
- NewsTata Nexon compact SUV crosses the 50,000 production mark