2016 Geneva Auto Show: Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet teased
Mercedes has released a new teaser video of the new C-Class Cabriolet ahead of its official debut. Previously, the carmaker had released two teaser images. This new model will be showcased for the first time at the 2016 Geneva International Motor that will be held from March 3-13, 2016.
The teaser video confirms that the C-Class Cabriolet will share the same front fascia as the coupe version. The major difference is that the convertible version will get a fabric soft-top. Additionally, it will come equipped with a windshield wind deflector and the Mercedes Airscarf technology. The latter is a neck-level heating system which releases warm air from the head restraints.
The Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet will be mechanically similar to the coupe. It will get the same interiors and will be offered with the same range of petrol and diesel engines. The C-Class Cabriolet is expected to be priced higher than the coupe.
The Mercedes C-Class Cabriolet will rival the BMW 4-series Convertible and the Audi A5 Cabriolet. The Audi A5 too gets a fabric roof while the BMW has a folding metal hard-top.
Starts Rs 69.24 Lakhs
Starts Rs 40.2 Lakhs
- NewsConfirmed: 2020 BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS BSV India launch on October 8
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed