2016 Geneva Auto Show: New Audi Q2 teased in videos
The teaser images of the upcoming Audi Q2 SUV are already online. Now, the Ingolstadt based manufacturer has released two teaser videos of the same. The first video shows a bright yellow Q2 being driven on a dirt road. The video, captured from a height, doesn't reveal the finer details of the SUV except for its roof and the rear.
The second video shows the Q2 looming out from a cloud of dust. Here the LED daytime running lamps are visible, much like that on the new Q7. Audi is expected to use the same design language on the Q2 as seen on the new gen Q7 and Q3 SUVs. Inside, Audi will offer a floating cockpit.
The Audi Q2 will be based on the MQB platform and will have similar dimensions as the A3 sedan. However, the Q2's cabin will be more spacious considering the taller headroom of the SUV. The SUV will be on display at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018