2016 Geneva Auto Show: New Audi Q2 teased in videos
The teaser images of the upcoming Audi Q2 SUV are already online. Now, the Ingolstadt based manufacturer has released two teaser videos of the same. The first video shows a bright yellow Q2 being driven on a dirt road. The video, captured from a height, doesn't reveal the finer details of the SUV except for its roof and the rear.
The second video shows the Q2 looming out from a cloud of dust. Here the LED daytime running lamps are visible, much like that on the new Q7. Audi is expected to use the same design language on the Q2 as seen on the new gen Q7 and Q3 SUVs. Inside, Audi will offer a floating cockpit.
The Audi Q2 will be based on the MQB platform and will have similar dimensions as the A3 sedan. However, the Q2's cabin will be more spacious considering the taller headroom of the SUV. The SUV will be on display at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
- FeaturesMeeting the Tribe(r): Renault Triber South Africa launch
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz 1.2-litre turbo-petrol spotted testing in India
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055