2016 Geneva Auto Show: New Audi Q2 teased in videos
The teaser images of the upcoming Audi Q2 SUV are already online. Now, the Ingolstadt based manufacturer has released two teaser videos of the same. The first video shows a bright yellow Q2 being driven on a dirt road. The video, captured from a height, doesn't reveal the finer details of the SUV except for its roof and the rear.
The second video shows the Q2 looming out from a cloud of dust. Here the LED daytime running lamps are visible, much like that on the new Q7. Audi is expected to use the same design language on the Q2 as seen on the new gen Q7 and Q3 SUVs. Inside, Audi will offer a floating cockpit.
The Audi Q2 will be based on the MQB platform and will have similar dimensions as the A3 sedan. However, the Q2's cabin will be more spacious considering the taller headroom of the SUV. The SUV will be on display at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?