2016 Geneva Auto Show: Six-seater Skoda VisionS design study to be showcased
Skoda will showcase a new design study at the upcoming 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The Czech manufacturer says that the VisionS design study concept will preview the way its upcoming vehicles will appear.
The Skoda VisionS design study also brings to the forefront its 4.7m long six-seater SUV concept. This is the first six-seater Skoda SUV and will be slotted above the Yeti. We believe that when it goes into production later this year, the Vision S will also have a seven-seater version.
The 1.68 metre high and 1.91 metre wide SUV will be built on the MQB platform. It will have uprated petrol and diesel engines from the current motors that Skoda has. However, if and when it comes to India, the Skoda VisionS will be available only with a diesel engine.
It remains to be seen how the Skoda VisionS will be priced considering that the Yeti range starts at around Rs 18 lakh. The Skoda Yeti's top trim already overlaps the Superb sedan.
More details on the VisionS will be available closer to the unveil.
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018