2016 Geneva Auto Show: Volvo to showcase V40 facelift
Volvo is all set to unveil the new V40 at the upcoming Geneva Auto Show. However, the luxury car maker will reveal clear images of the new car online on February 24, 2016 before its premier at the motor show.
Image of the current V40
Volvo hasn't released any details but we believe the new V40 will be inspired by the modern design language seen on the new XC90 and the S90. The 'Thor's hammer' headlights along with the prominent grille might be incorporated in the new version. The features and options list is also expected to receive an update.
This will be a mid-life update as the new generation V40 will be based on a new platform jointly co-developed by Geely and might be launched by 2018. The same platform will also underpin a new sedan and an SUV.
Starts Rs 26.04 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani