2016 Geneva Motor Show: 4-seater Volvo XC90 Excellence unveiled
Volvo has showcased its 4-seater XC90 Excellence at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. The Volvo XC90 Excellence ditches the last row of seats, making for a comfortable four-seater with all the bells and whistles one could ask for.
Although this isn't the first time Volvo is showing off the XC90 Excellence to the world, this is its European debut. The rear individual seats are now adjustable and also feature a massage function. Keeping your water at the optimal temperature, are cup holders that are now programmable with cooling and heating functions. The cups meanwhile are handcrafted by Orrefors in Sweden. Should you want to throw a party inside the car, Volvo has that covered too. A refrigerator, two folding tables and screens behind the headrests of the front seats are available as part of standard equipment. The upholstery is done in leather and is of the finest quality, says Volvo.
The glasses are handcrafted while the cup holders provide one with hot or cold water depending on the selection
Powering the Volvo XC90 Excellence is the T8 plug-in Hybrid engine which makes close to 410PS. Volvo have opened sales of the Excellence online on volvocars.com in Switzerland, France, Belgium and Luxembourg. China will join this list soon. Similar to how the First Edition XC90 was sold online, only 1,927 units will be available to order from the website. Later this year, prospective customers can walk into a showroom and order their XC90 Excellence from the dealership.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
Starts Rs 71.97 Lakhs
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance
- NewsRange Rover Velar launched in Malaysia at RM529,800