2016 Geneva Motor Show: 4-seater Volvo XC90 Excellence unveiled
Volvo has showcased its 4-seater XC90 Excellence at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. The Volvo XC90 Excellence ditches the last row of seats, making for a comfortable four-seater with all the bells and whistles one could ask for.
Although this isn't the first time Volvo is showing off the XC90 Excellence to the world, this is its European debut. The rear individual seats are now adjustable and also feature a massage function. Keeping your water at the optimal temperature, are cup holders that are now programmable with cooling and heating functions. The cups meanwhile are handcrafted by Orrefors in Sweden. Should you want to throw a party inside the car, Volvo has that covered too. A refrigerator, two folding tables and screens behind the headrests of the front seats are available as part of standard equipment. The upholstery is done in leather and is of the finest quality, says Volvo.
The glasses are handcrafted while the cup holders provide one with hot or cold water depending on the selection
Powering the Volvo XC90 Excellence is the T8 plug-in Hybrid engine which makes close to 410PS. Volvo have opened sales of the Excellence online on volvocars.com in Switzerland, France, Belgium and Luxembourg. China will join this list soon. Similar to how the First Edition XC90 was sold online, only 1,927 units will be available to order from the website. Later this year, prospective customers can walk into a showroom and order their XC90 Excellence from the dealership.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
Starts Rs 77.41 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review