2016 Geneva Motor Show: Aston Martin DB11 images leaked
Aston Martin will debut the new DB11 at its pavilion at the upcoming Geneva Auto Show. A few leaked images on the internet reveal the new car's design cues that are inspired by the stunning DB10 concept car, featured in the last James Bond 007 movie, Spectre.
The front end features a typical and large Aston Martin grille below which lays an airdam that's stretched end to end. The chiseled nose adds character to the car and helps it stand out while retaining classic Aston Martin styling. The long bonnet also serves another purpose- to accommodate the 5.2-litre, twin-turbo, V12 engine.
The rear end has a nice looking LED lamp that wraps around the spoiler that juts out of the boot area. It resembles the design that we've seen on the ultra exclusive One-77. The side profile, meanwhile, shows a prominent coupe design with the rear section of the roof sloping down sharply towards the rear. The wheels have been taken from the Bond car.
Stay tuned for a detailed report of the new Aston Martin once the doors to the 2016 Geneva Motor Show open.
Image source: Carscoops
Starts Rs 4.05 Crore
- NewsVideo worth watching: V12-powered Ferrari 250 GTO screaming to glory
- Review2018 Honda Jazz review
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Scrutiny and driver's briefing image gallery
- FeaturesIndependence Quattro Drive 2018: From Chandigarh to Leh
- NewsDrag strip-only Ford Mustang Cobra Jet unveiled
- NewsMahindra Marazzo MPV to be launched in India on September 3
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: Pre-scrutiny image gallery
- NewsHarley-Davidson India rolls out new Street to Softail trade-in offer
- NewsKerala floods: Nissan India offers service support to affected customers
- NewsHero MotoCorp re-enters used two-wheeler business with Hero Sure in India