2016 Geneva Motor Show: Aston Martin DB11 images leaked
Aston Martin will debut the new DB11 at its pavilion at the upcoming Geneva Auto Show. A few leaked images on the internet reveal the new car's design cues that are inspired by the stunning DB10 concept car, featured in the last James Bond 007 movie, Spectre.
The front end features a typical and large Aston Martin grille below which lays an airdam that's stretched end to end. The chiseled nose adds character to the car and helps it stand out while retaining classic Aston Martin styling. The long bonnet also serves another purpose- to accommodate the 5.2-litre, twin-turbo, V12 engine.
The rear end has a nice looking LED lamp that wraps around the spoiler that juts out of the boot area. It resembles the design that we've seen on the ultra exclusive One-77. The side profile, meanwhile, shows a prominent coupe design with the rear section of the roof sloping down sharply towards the rear. The wheels have been taken from the Bond car.
Stay tuned for a detailed report of the new Aston Martin once the doors to the 2016 Geneva Motor Show open.
Image source: Carscoops
Starts Rs 4.05 Crore
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani