2016 Geneva Motor Show: Bugatti Chiron image gallery
Bugatti has taken the wraps off the Chiron at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. Billed as its fastest production model, the car's stats will certainly blow your mind! How does 1479PS and 1600Nm sound? Bugatti claims the Chiron races from 0-100kmph in under 2.5seconds. That's faster than most litre class motorcycles. And the fireworks don't end there. 0-200kmph is dispatched in less than 6.5 seconds while the speedo needle sprints from 0-300kmph in 13.5 seconds. That's a whole three seconds quicker than the Bugatti Veyron. Top speed is electronically limited to 420kmph. Wow!
Bugatti has limited production to 500 units only and each Chiron costs an eye watering $2.6 million or Rs 17.73crore. So, while spotting a Bugatti Chiron will be akin to seeing a shooting star, here's an image gallery that'll let you gaze at the newest Bugatti, in detail.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019