2016 Geneva Motor Show: Bugatti Chiron image gallery
Bugatti has taken the wraps off the Chiron at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. Billed as its fastest production model, the car's stats will certainly blow your mind! How does 1479PS and 1600Nm sound? Bugatti claims the Chiron races from 0-100kmph in under 2.5seconds. That's faster than most litre class motorcycles. And the fireworks don't end there. 0-200kmph is dispatched in less than 6.5 seconds while the speedo needle sprints from 0-300kmph in 13.5 seconds. That's a whole three seconds quicker than the Bugatti Veyron. Top speed is electronically limited to 420kmph. Wow!
Bugatti has limited production to 500 units only and each Chiron costs an eye watering $2.6 million or Rs 17.73crore. So, while spotting a Bugatti Chiron will be akin to seeing a shooting star, here's an image gallery that'll let you gaze at the newest Bugatti, in detail.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018
- NewsVolvo XC40 based Geely Concept Icon unveiled at Auto China 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 spied in new two-tone paint options
- News2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018