2016 Geneva Motor Show: Bugatti Chiron image gallery
Bugatti has taken the wraps off the Chiron at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. Billed as its fastest production model, the car's stats will certainly blow your mind! How does 1479PS and 1600Nm sound? Bugatti claims the Chiron races from 0-100kmph in under 2.5seconds. That's faster than most litre class motorcycles. And the fireworks don't end there. 0-200kmph is dispatched in less than 6.5 seconds while the speedo needle sprints from 0-300kmph in 13.5 seconds. That's a whole three seconds quicker than the Bugatti Veyron. Top speed is electronically limited to 420kmph. Wow!
Bugatti has limited production to 500 units only and each Chiron costs an eye watering $2.6 million or Rs 17.73crore. So, while spotting a Bugatti Chiron will be akin to seeing a shooting star, here's an image gallery that'll let you gaze at the newest Bugatti, in detail.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
- NewsTraffic violation fines could shoot up drastically in India - almost five times or more
- NewsHonda motorcycles India expresses concern on electrification of two-wheelers in India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's electric vehicles to be sold via Nexa outlets
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Hyundai i20 spotted testing under camouflage
- NewsHusqvarna EE 5 all-electric dirt bike launched internationally