2016 Geneva Motor Show: Ferrari GTC4Lusso image gallery
Ferrari has unveiled the GTC4Lusso at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The new Ferrari GTC4Lusso is an updated version of the Ferrari FF but gets a new design, more power and torque and four wheel steering as well. The styling changes include a new front fascia with a new grille and integrated air intakes, roof-mounted rear spoiler and a new diffuser.
It is powered by the same V12 engine from the FF which has now been tuned to deliver 690PS/697Nm. What's even more interesting than those numbers is that 80 per cent of the torque is delivered from just 1,750rpm. The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
On the inside, the Ferrari GTC4Lusso gets four individual seats done in premium leather and a new 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system that even doubles up as an HD screen.
The new Ferrari GTC4Lusso is an updated version of the Ferrari FF
The new Ferrari GTC4Lusso gets four wheel drive and four wheel steering as well
It's V12 engine from the FF makes 690PS of power and a massive 697Nm of torque
The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission
The 10.25-inch touch screen infotainment system doubles up as an HD screen
Starts Rs 4.2 Crore
Starts Rs 3.4 Crore
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally