2016 Geneva Motor Show: Ferrari GTC4Lusso unveiled
Ferrari has taken the wraps off the GTC4Lusso at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The Ferrari GTC4Lusso is an updated Ferrari FF which gets styling updates, more power and torque from the V12 motor and four wheel steering. It's name is inspired by the classic 330 GTC and the 330 GT The styling updates include a new front grille with integrated air intakes, roof-mounted rear spoiler and a new diffuser.
On the inside, it gets four seats and a new 10.25-inch HD touchscreen infotainment system with a split view function. It also gets the keyless start/stop feature which was first introduced on the 488 GTB.
The GTC4Lusso is powered by the same 6.2-litre V12 from the FF but further tweaked to make 690PS of power at 8,000rpm and 697Nm of torque at 5,750rpm. The impressive bit is that 80 per cent of the torque is available from as low as 1,750rpm. The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
Ferrari says that the GTC4Lusso can accelerate from 0-100kmpn in 3.4seconds and from 0-200kmph in 10.5 seconds. It can attain a top speed of 335kmph and emits 350grams of CO2 per kilometre. It rides on 20-inch alloys and gets 245/35 section tyres at the front and 295/35 section rubber at the rear.
Apart from four wheel drive, the Ferrari GTC4Lusso also gets an all-wheel steering system. Ferrari has linked it to its slide slip control system to ensure the driver stays in control while driving over wet or snow covered roads.
In terms of dimensions, it measures 4,922mm in length, 1,980mm in length and 1,383mm in height. It has a kerb weight of 1,920kg and a 47:53 weight distribution. It has a boot volume of 450 litres and a 91 litre fuel tank.
Starts Rs 4.2 Crore
Starts Rs 3.4 Crore
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance