2016 Geneva Motor Show: Ferrari GTC4Lusso unveiled
Ferrari has taken the wraps off the GTC4Lusso at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The Ferrari GTC4Lusso is an updated Ferrari FF which gets styling updates, more power and torque from the V12 motor and four wheel steering. It's name is inspired by the classic 330 GTC and the 330 GT The styling updates include a new front grille with integrated air intakes, roof-mounted rear spoiler and a new diffuser.
On the inside, it gets four seats and a new 10.25-inch HD touchscreen infotainment system with a split view function. It also gets the keyless start/stop feature which was first introduced on the 488 GTB.
The GTC4Lusso is powered by the same 6.2-litre V12 from the FF but further tweaked to make 690PS of power at 8,000rpm and 697Nm of torque at 5,750rpm. The impressive bit is that 80 per cent of the torque is available from as low as 1,750rpm. The engine is mated to a 7-speed dual-clutch gearbox.
Ferrari says that the GTC4Lusso can accelerate from 0-100kmpn in 3.4seconds and from 0-200kmph in 10.5 seconds. It can attain a top speed of 335kmph and emits 350grams of CO2 per kilometre. It rides on 20-inch alloys and gets 245/35 section tyres at the front and 295/35 section rubber at the rear.
Apart from four wheel drive, the Ferrari GTC4Lusso also gets an all-wheel steering system. Ferrari has linked it to its slide slip control system to ensure the driver stays in control while driving over wet or snow covered roads.
In terms of dimensions, it measures 4,922mm in length, 1,980mm in length and 1,383mm in height. It has a kerb weight of 1,920kg and a 47:53 weight distribution. It has a boot volume of 450 litres and a 91 litre fuel tank.
Starts Rs 4.2 Crore
Starts Rs 3.4 Crore
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review