2016 Geneva Motor Show: Lamborghini Centenario image gallery
The Lamborghini Centenario has been showcased at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. Powered by a V12 motor that puts out 770PS, it can do 0 to 100kmph in a mere 2.8 seconds, claims Lamborghini. The Centenario has a max speed of 350kmph. With a monocoque carbon-fibre construction, the supercar weighs 1,520kg and has a power to weight ratio of 1.97kg/PS.
It pays homage to the Lamborghini founder Ferruccio Lamborghini's hundredth birthday and is thus named the Centenario. Lamborghini will be manufacturing a total of 40 models, 20 each of roadster and coupe form. The company has already sold all of them for a starting price of 1.75 ? million (INR 12.86 crore).
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race
- NewsMahindra becomes first Indian carmaker to drive to Everest base camp
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November