2016 Geneva Motor Show: Mercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Coupe revealed
Mercedes-AMG had recently unveiled the C 43 4Matic Coupe ahead of the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Coupe is middle ground for those who think that the standard C-Class Coupe doesn't have enough oomph but the C 63 S Coupe has too much of it. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 that delivers 367PS of power between 5,500-6,000rpm and 520Nm of torque from 2,000-4,200rpm. This engine is mated to Mercedes' 9G-Tronic automatic transmission. The company claims that the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe will do 0-100kmph in just 4.7 seconds, while it will hit an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph.
This coupe is also equipped with Mercedes' 4Matic all-wheel drive system with a rear-biased torque split of 31:69 per cent. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe also gets AMG Ride Control suspension from the Mercedes-AMG C 63 which adjusts the damping according to the selected driving mode.
To help differentiate the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe from the standard C-Class Coupe, it gets AMG-specific detailing like sportier air-intakes, black exterior mirror housings, and quad-exhaust pipes typical of the middle-spec AMGs like the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 AMG. It also gets 18-inch five-spoke AMG wheels (not seen in this image above).
Starts Rs 77.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 67.15 Lakhs
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- News2019 Honda CBR650R will be sold through Honda's 22 Wing World dealerships in India
- NewsHonda CBR650R bookings open in India, to be priced under Rs 8 lakh
- News2020 Range Rover Evoque spied in India
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: 2020 Ssangyong Korando SUV revealed
- NewsMG Motor to launch eZS electric SUV in India by end-2019
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani