2016 Geneva Motor Show: Mercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Coupe revealed
Mercedes-AMG had recently unveiled the C 43 4Matic Coupe ahead of the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Coupe is middle ground for those who think that the standard C-Class Coupe doesn't have enough oomph but the C 63 S Coupe has too much of it. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 that delivers 367PS of power between 5,500-6,000rpm and 520Nm of torque from 2,000-4,200rpm. This engine is mated to Mercedes' 9G-Tronic automatic transmission. The company claims that the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe will do 0-100kmph in just 4.7 seconds, while it will hit an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph.
This coupe is also equipped with Mercedes' 4Matic all-wheel drive system with a rear-biased torque split of 31:69 per cent. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe also gets AMG Ride Control suspension from the Mercedes-AMG C 63 which adjusts the damping according to the selected driving mode.
To help differentiate the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe from the standard C-Class Coupe, it gets AMG-specific detailing like sportier air-intakes, black exterior mirror housings, and quad-exhaust pipes typical of the middle-spec AMGs like the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 AMG. It also gets 18-inch five-spoke AMG wheels (not seen in this image above).
Starts Rs 77.72 Lakhs
Starts Rs 64.06 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?