2016 Geneva Motor Show: Mercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Coupe revealed
Mercedes-AMG had recently unveiled the C 43 4Matic Coupe ahead of the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 4Matic Coupe is middle ground for those who think that the standard C-Class Coupe doesn't have enough oomph but the C 63 S Coupe has too much of it. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe is powered by a 3.0-litre twin-turbo V6 that delivers 367PS of power between 5,500-6,000rpm and 520Nm of torque from 2,000-4,200rpm. This engine is mated to Mercedes' 9G-Tronic automatic transmission. The company claims that the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe will do 0-100kmph in just 4.7 seconds, while it will hit an electronically limited top speed of 250kmph.
This coupe is also equipped with Mercedes' 4Matic all-wheel drive system with a rear-biased torque split of 31:69 per cent. The Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe also gets AMG Ride Control suspension from the Mercedes-AMG C 63 which adjusts the damping according to the selected driving mode.
To help differentiate the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe from the standard C-Class Coupe, it gets AMG-specific detailing like sportier air-intakes, black exterior mirror housings, and quad-exhaust pipes typical of the middle-spec AMGs like the Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 AMG. It also gets 18-inch five-spoke AMG wheels (not seen in this image above).
Starts Rs 75 Lakhs
Starts Rs 73.7 Lakhs
- News2020 Triumph Street Triple R launched in India at Rs 8.84 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2020 Triumph Street Triple R launch in India
- NewsKTM 250 Adventure motorcycle spied again, this time with a touring kit
- NewsRenault India announces benefits of up to Rs 70,000 on Duster, Kwid and Triber
- NewsHyundai Creta has reached the 5 lakh sales mark in India