2016 Geneva Motor Show: New Volkswagen up! image gallery
Volkswagen has unveiled the up! facelift at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The updated Volkswagen up! gets cosmetic upgrades, smartphone connectivity and more customisation options. It will continue to be offered in both three-door and five-door body styles. The updated up! will even be be offered in a cross model and a delivery van version. There's also a up! Beats version which comes equipped with a 300-watt premium sound system with a total of seven speakers.
The top Volkswagen up! trim is powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol motor which makes 90PS/ 160Nm. The new up!, Volkswagen says, can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 10 seconds and attain a top speed of 185kmph.
It gets a new front bumper with integrated cornering lights and bigger air ducts
There's also bigger wing mirrors with turn indicators and a tweaked rear bumper design
Top trim is powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol motor which makes 90PS
It can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 10 seconds and attain a top speed of 185kmph
It will be offered with option of USB and Bluetooth smartphone connectivity
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018
- NewsVolvo XC40 based Geely Concept Icon unveiled at Auto China 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 spied in new two-tone paint options
- News2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018