2016 Geneva Motor Show: New Volkswagen up! image gallery
Volkswagen has unveiled the up! facelift at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The updated Volkswagen up! gets cosmetic upgrades, smartphone connectivity and more customisation options. It will continue to be offered in both three-door and five-door body styles. The updated up! will even be be offered in a cross model and a delivery van version. There's also a up! Beats version which comes equipped with a 300-watt premium sound system with a total of seven speakers.
The top Volkswagen up! trim is powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol motor which makes 90PS/ 160Nm. The new up!, Volkswagen says, can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 10 seconds and attain a top speed of 185kmph.
It gets a new front bumper with integrated cornering lights and bigger air ducts
There's also bigger wing mirrors with turn indicators and a tweaked rear bumper design
Top trim is powered by a 1.0-litre, three-cylinder petrol motor which makes 90PS
It can accelerate from 0-100kmph in 10 seconds and attain a top speed of 185kmph
It will be offered with option of USB and Bluetooth smartphone connectivity
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019