2016 Geneva Motor Show: Pininfarina H2 Speed concept image gallery
The Pininfarina H2 Speed concept has been showcased at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show. The world's first zero emissions car has been developed with technical collaboration with Green GT, a performance brand based out of Switzerland.
The H2 Speed concept will be a limited edition model once it enters production. Powering the concept is a 503PS hydrogen fuel cell. As claimed officially, the H2 Speed can attain a max speed of 300kmph and can do 0 to 100kmph in a mere 3.4 seconds. The Green GT sourced powertrain releases only water vapour making it the only performance hybrid car in the world.
Scroll down to see all the images of the Pininfarina H2 Speed concept at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review
- Review2019 Nissan Kicks first drive review
- News2019 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 44.68 lakh, more powerful diesel option added
- NewsImage gallery: Koeniggsegg Regera KNC
- NewsHonda X-Blade launched with ABS at Rs 87,776
- NewsThis is the most outrageous Koenigsegg Regera hypercar yet
- News2019 BMW X4 coupe-SUV spotted testing in India, launch early next year
- NewsAutomobili Pininfarina's 1900PS hypercar will be called Battista
- NewsNissan Kicks SUV bookings to open on December 14