2016 Geneva Motor Show: Renault Scenic revealed
Renault will be showcasing the new generation Scenic at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. However, detailed images showing the exterior profile have been released officially by the company. The fourth generation Renault Scenic will redefine the MPV segment, claims the French carmaker.
The Renault Scenic, launched in 1996, was the first MPV in Europe. The company has sold nearly 5 million units till date. The new generation Scenic will be unveiled by Carlos Ghosn, CEO and Laurens van den Acker, design chief - Renault. The MPV is expected to fill the gap between Renault Captur and Kadjar SUV.
The new generation makeover gives the MPV a dynamic look. The large Renault logo occupies the central position on the sleek radiator grille. The C-shaped headlights get LED daytime running lights. Also, the ground clearance of the new model has been raised while the rear overhang has been shortened. The wider track at both the front and rear provide the MPV with a solid stance, says Renault.
The Renault Scenic will be available in five- and seven-seat options. The latter will be called the Grand Scenic. The design chief states that there will be visual differences between both these versions.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki S-Cross crosses one lakh sales figure
- NewsSpec Comparo: Hyundai Santro vs Tata Tiago vs Maruti Suzuki Celerio
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Launch image gallery
- News2018 Hyundai Santro launched in India at Rs 3.90 lakh
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Hyundai Santro India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 bookings open in India
- NewsUpcoming Tata Harrier SUV undergoes handling tests in new video
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Hero Destini 125 scooter quick ride review