2016 Geneva Motor Show: Renault Scenic revealed
Renault will be showcasing the new generation Scenic at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. However, detailed images showing the exterior profile have been released officially by the company. The fourth generation Renault Scenic will redefine the MPV segment, claims the French carmaker.
The Renault Scenic, launched in 1996, was the first MPV in Europe. The company has sold nearly 5 million units till date. The new generation Scenic will be unveiled by Carlos Ghosn, CEO and Laurens van den Acker, design chief - Renault. The MPV is expected to fill the gap between Renault Captur and Kadjar SUV.
The new generation makeover gives the MPV a dynamic look. The large Renault logo occupies the central position on the sleek radiator grille. The C-shaped headlights get LED daytime running lights. Also, the ground clearance of the new model has been raised while the rear overhang has been shortened. The wider track at both the front and rear provide the MPV with a solid stance, says Renault.
The Renault Scenic will be available in five- and seven-seat options. The latter will be called the Grand Scenic. The design chief states that there will be visual differences between both these versions.
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
- NewsBosch develops an automated valet parking system with e. Go
- NewsSMEV signs an MoU with TAITRA to develop EV development infrastructure
- NewsToyota wants privacy concerns addressed before it adds Android Auto
- OpinionWe make modern cars, so why not tanks?
- NewsUpcoming Lexus ES facelift teased in video ahead of Beijing Auto Show launch
- NewsHonda unveils Small RS Concept in Indonesia, preview to next Brio
- NewsDucati to offer radar, cornering ABS but not missiles on its motorcycle range
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga unveiled in Indonesia, India launch soon
- FeaturesImage Gallery: Shaken & Stirred April 2018
- NewsJeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk can make 1,000PS+, ask Hennessey Performance