2016 Geneva Motor Show: Tata Hexa Tuff showcased
Tata Motors has displayed the Hexa Tuff at the ongoing 2016 Geneva Auto Show. The Hexa Tuff is a rugged crossover based on the Hexa MPV.
The company had showcased the Hexa MPV at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Tata Hexa Tuff gets additional matte cladding and blackened headlights on the outside. In addition, it also features a cycle rack on the roof.
The interiors of the Hexa Tuff have premium features such as head up display, navigation system with 3D maps and tyre pressure monitoring system.
The Hexa Tuff, similar to the MPV, will be powered by the same 2.2-litre engine that makes 156PS/400Nm. It is the same Varicor400 engine that powers the new Safari Storme. This engine will be offered with manual as well as automatic transmissions. The Tata Hexa will go on sale sometime this year.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here
Starts Rs 11.72 Lakhs
- NewsNew Maruti Suzuki Ertiga features detailed in new video
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launched in India at Rs 7.45 lakh
- NewsRange Rover Velar SVR spotted testing at the Nurburgring
- FeaturesThis might just be India's quickest accelerating Maruti Suzuki Swift!
- FeaturesAuxiliary lights for motorcycles: Everything that you should know
- NewsPirelli inaugurates its first tyre centre in Vadodara
- NewsFormula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
- NewsSkoda Kamiq unveiled before Auto China 2018 debut
- NewsTVS holds its first event for the south chapter of the Apache owners group
- Review2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 first ride review