2016 Geneva Motor Show: Tata Hexa Tuff showcased
Tata Motors has displayed the Hexa Tuff at the ongoing 2016 Geneva Auto Show. The Hexa Tuff is a rugged crossover based on the Hexa MPV.
The company had showcased the Hexa MPV at the 2016 Auto Expo. The Tata Hexa Tuff gets additional matte cladding and blackened headlights on the outside. In addition, it also features a cycle rack on the roof.
The interiors of the Hexa Tuff have premium features such as head up display, navigation system with 3D maps and tyre pressure monitoring system.
The Hexa Tuff, similar to the MPV, will be powered by the same 2.2-litre engine that makes 156PS/400Nm. It is the same Varicor400 engine that powers the new Safari Storme. This engine will be offered with manual as well as automatic transmissions. The Tata Hexa will go on sale sometime this year.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally