2016 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze image gallery
Volkswagen has showcased the T-Cross Breeze concept, a convertible compact SUV, at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. The Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept has a very modern face that doesn't quite resemble any of the other cars from the portfolio.
The square LED DRLs accentuate the square-ish front end, while the large grille with the neatly integrated headlights gives it a burly SUV-like stance. The rear meanwhile gets Audi-inspired lights and neat creases that make it look more car than SUV. With the roof up, the Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept gets a coupe-like like tail end. It measures 4,133mm in length, which is just 162mm longer than the Volkswagen Polo, while the wheelbase measures 2,565mm. The interior features a digital instrument cluster while the centre console has touch-sensitive panel that controls the various functions and a large touchscreen infotainment system.
The Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept is powered by a 1.0-litre turbo-charged petrol engine that delivers 110PS of power and 175Nm of torque from 1,500rpm. This mill is mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission that powers the front wheels. Volkswagen claims that the T-Cross Breeze concept will go from 0-100kmph in 10.3 seconds and that it has a top speed of 188kmph. This compact SUV concept uses a 40-litre fuel tank and according to Volkswagen, it has a "theoretical range of 800km."
Scroll down to see the images of the Volkswagen T-Cross at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
Starts Rs 5.42 Lakhs
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3
- News2018 Honda Amaze: Everything you need to know
- NewsFord Freestyle launched in India at Rs 5.09 lakh
- NewsTVS Sport Silver Alloy edition launched in India at Rs 38,961
- NewsSpec comparison: Suzuki GSX-S750 vs Kawasaki Z900 vs Triumph Street Triple RS and S
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Ford Freestyle India launch
- NewsBMW iX3 concept all-electric crossover debuts at Auto China 2018
- NewsVolvo XC40 based Geely Concept Icon unveiled at Auto China 2018
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 spied in new two-tone paint options
- News2018 Ducati Monster 821 to be launched in India on May 1, 2018