2016 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze image gallery
Volkswagen has showcased the T-Cross Breeze concept, a convertible compact SUV, at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. The Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept has a very modern face that doesn't quite resemble any of the other cars from the portfolio.
The square LED DRLs accentuate the square-ish front end, while the large grille with the neatly integrated headlights gives it a burly SUV-like stance. The rear meanwhile gets Audi-inspired lights and neat creases that make it look more car than SUV. With the roof up, the Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept gets a coupe-like like tail end. It measures 4,133mm in length, which is just 162mm longer than the Volkswagen Polo, while the wheelbase measures 2,565mm. The interior features a digital instrument cluster while the centre console has touch-sensitive panel that controls the various functions and a large touchscreen infotainment system.
The Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept is powered by a 1.0-litre turbo-charged petrol engine that delivers 110PS of power and 175Nm of torque from 1,500rpm. This mill is mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission that powers the front wheels. Volkswagen claims that the T-Cross Breeze concept will go from 0-100kmph in 10.3 seconds and that it has a top speed of 188kmph. This compact SUV concept uses a 40-litre fuel tank and according to Volkswagen, it has a "theoretical range of 800km."
Scroll down to see the images of the Volkswagen T-Cross at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
Starts Rs 5.7 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC S 63 Coupe
- News2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 could be getting new colour options as shown in the latest TVC
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 Mercedes-AMG GLC 63
- NewsImage gallery: Bajaj Qute quadricycle Maharashtra launch
- News2019 New York International Auto Show: 2020 Mercedes Benz GLS flagship SUV unveiled
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip