2016 Geneva Motor Show: Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze image gallery
Volkswagen has showcased the T-Cross Breeze concept, a convertible compact SUV, at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. The Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept has a very modern face that doesn't quite resemble any of the other cars from the portfolio.
The square LED DRLs accentuate the square-ish front end, while the large grille with the neatly integrated headlights gives it a burly SUV-like stance. The rear meanwhile gets Audi-inspired lights and neat creases that make it look more car than SUV. With the roof up, the Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept gets a coupe-like like tail end. It measures 4,133mm in length, which is just 162mm longer than the Volkswagen Polo, while the wheelbase measures 2,565mm. The interior features a digital instrument cluster while the centre console has touch-sensitive panel that controls the various functions and a large touchscreen infotainment system.
The Volkswagen T-Cross Breeze concept is powered by a 1.0-litre turbo-charged petrol engine that delivers 110PS of power and 175Nm of torque from 1,500rpm. This mill is mated to a 7-speed dual clutch transmission that powers the front wheels. Volkswagen claims that the T-Cross Breeze concept will go from 0-100kmph in 10.3 seconds and that it has a top speed of 188kmph. This compact SUV concept uses a 40-litre fuel tank and according to Volkswagen, it has a "theoretical range of 800km."
Scroll down to see the images of the Volkswagen T-Cross at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show.
For more news on launches and unveils at the 2016 Geneva Motor Show, click here.
Starts Rs 5.54 Lakhs
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019