2016 Honda Accord revealed
Honda has taken the wraps off the new 2016 Honda Accord in America. The car gets a redesigned front and rear end with optional LED headlamps and foglamps. The new Accord gets LED tail lamps too. The exterior dimensions appear unchanged and that's not a bad thing since the previous generation Accord was a very large car.
The interiors have been thoroughly revised and look a lot more upmarket than the previous Accord's drab interiors. The highlight is the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The new Accord also gets rain sensing wipers and 60:40 split rear seats.
While the American market gets a 2.4-litre i-VTEC engine and a 3.5-litre V6 with both six-speed manual and CVT transmission options. There are no details available on the Accord Hybrid as of now.
We expect Honda to launch the new Accord in India and pit it against the Toyota Camry that was recently launched in India.
Starts Rs 29.75 Lakhs
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: CS Santosh to lead charge for Hero Motosport Team Rally
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts