2016 Honda Accord revealed
Honda has taken the wraps off the new 2016 Honda Accord in America. The car gets a redesigned front and rear end with optional LED headlamps and foglamps. The new Accord gets LED tail lamps too. The exterior dimensions appear unchanged and that's not a bad thing since the previous generation Accord was a very large car.
The interiors have been thoroughly revised and look a lot more upmarket than the previous Accord's drab interiors. The highlight is the 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The new Accord also gets rain sensing wipers and 60:40 split rear seats.
While the American market gets a 2.4-litre i-VTEC engine and a 3.5-litre V6 with both six-speed manual and CVT transmission options. There are no details available on the Accord Hybrid as of now.
We expect Honda to launch the new Accord in India and pit it against the Toyota Camry that was recently launched in India.
Starts Rs 36.95 Lakhs
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani