2016 Honda Activa i launched in India at Rs 50,255
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India has just launched the 2016 Activa i at Rs 50,255 (ex-Mumbai), which is the same as the 2015 model. The new Honda Activa i will feature three new colours Pearl Trance Yellow, Candy Jazzy Blue and Imperial Red. The first two colours will be offered on the standard variant, while the latter will be offered only in the Deluxe variant.
"In line with our strategy to surprise our customers by adding freshness to our products regularly, the 2016 Activa i is Honda's seventh new model of 2016. With this, we are confident of driving rapid scooterisation of the two-wheeler industry," said Yadvinder Singh Guleria, senior vice president of sales and marketing at Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India.
The 2016 Honda Activa i will continue to run the 110cc engine which produces 8PS of power and 8.74Nm of torque. HMSI projects the Activa i as a scooter for the fairer sex. The Honda Activa i's competitors in the Indian market are the Hero Pleasure, TVS Wego and the Suzuki Let's.
Starts Rs 50,273
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 53,127
- NewsTVS launches Zest 110 BSVI and introduces new shade on NTorq 125 Race Edition
- NewsMade-in-India pure electric ATV from Powerland Agro set to start exports
- NewsUpcoming Qianjiang QJ350 previews Harley-Davidson's 338cc motorcycle for Asian markets?
- NewsHyundai announces Ioniq EV-only sub-brand
- NewsFord Endeavour prices hiked by up to Rs 1.2 lakh, now start from Rs 29.99 lakh