2016 Honda Amaze facelift launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
Honda have launched the new Amaze in India at a starting price of Rs 5.29 lakh, ex-Delhi. There are 10 trims on offer, out of which four each are for diesel/petrol while two are for the petrol automatic.
In a brief, the changes to the outside include fresh bumpers, redesigned head and tail lamps, new enclosures for the front fog lamps, new grille and alloy wheel design. Inside, there is an all-new upholstery on offer. The infotainment, instrument cluster as well as HVAC have undergone changes as well. In fact, the interior doesn't even have a passing resemblance to the older car. Climate control is now being offered on select trims. You can check all the changes in the new Amaze in our preview story.
The free revving 1.2-litre 88PS petrol and 100PS 1.5-litre diesel engines haven't undergone any changes. While manual transmission is standard, the petrol now comes with the option of a CVT instead of the torque converter in the previous iteration.
In terms of safety, from the base variants the new Honda Amaze will offer airbags as an option. ABS as well as EBD is standard on diesel and CVT trims of the Amaze. The new Honda Amaze is on sale right now, but bookings for the variants with the safety pack will start in India from May 2016.
Starts Rs 5.51 Lakhs
- FeaturesWhat's under the new Suzuki GSX-S750's skin?
- News2018 Suzuki GSX-S750 launch in India tomorrow
- NewsMercedes-Benz A-Class sedan image leaked ahead of Beijing debut
- NewsAuto China 2018: All-new Mercedes-Maybach Ultimate Luxury concept teaser out
- NewsSIAM and Ministry of Road Transport and Highways kick-off road safety week
- NewsImage Gallery: Volkswagen I. D. R Pikes Peak hill climb prototype racer revealed
- NewsUniform road tax across states soon, plans the central government
- NewsBMW 8 Series spotted testing in convertible form
- News2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 being offered at Rs 20,000 discount by dealership
- NewsHonda Monkey 125 confirmed for production