2016 Honda CBR150R launched in Indonesia
Honda has launched the 2016 CBR150R in Indonesia. Present at the launch were Honda MotoGP Racing team riders Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa. The new motorcycle has been priced between IDR 32.5 million (Rs 1.65 lakh) and IDR 33.3 million (Rs 1.70 lakh). The top end version will be offered as a MotoGP edition with Repsol livery.
The new Honda CBR150R is visually different from the earlier model. The changes done on the new motorcycle give it a more aggressive stance now. The front fairing has been positioned lower. It now gets LED headlights and turn indicators, digital instrument cluster and split seats. The rear seat cowl is shorter and is placed taller than before. The length of the swingarm has been increased, and of the wheelbase too.
The 150cc liquid-cooled engine powering the new bike has been carried over from the earlier version. This motor makes 17.1PS at 9,000 rpm and generates 13.7Nm at 7,000 rpm and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. More importantly, the new CBR150R gets a lighter chassis with a re-positioned engine that, Honda says, makes it a better handler than before.
- FeaturesMeeting the Tribe(r): Renault Triber South Africa launch
- NewsUpcoming Tata Altroz 1.2-litre turbo-petrol spotted testing in India
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055