2016 Honda CBR150R launched in Indonesia
Honda has launched the 2016 CBR150R in Indonesia. Present at the launch were Honda MotoGP Racing team riders Marc Marquez and Dani Pedrosa. The new motorcycle has been priced between IDR 32.5 million (Rs 1.65 lakh) and IDR 33.3 million (Rs 1.70 lakh). The top end version will be offered as a MotoGP edition with Repsol livery.
The new Honda CBR150R is visually different from the earlier model. The changes done on the new motorcycle give it a more aggressive stance now. The front fairing has been positioned lower. It now gets LED headlights and turn indicators, digital instrument cluster and split seats. The rear seat cowl is shorter and is placed taller than before. The length of the swingarm has been increased, and of the wheelbase too.
The 150cc liquid-cooled engine powering the new bike has been carried over from the earlier version. This motor makes 17.1PS at 9,000 rpm and generates 13.7Nm at 7,000 rpm and comes mated to a six-speed gearbox. More importantly, the new CBR150R gets a lighter chassis with a re-positioned engine that, Honda says, makes it a better handler than before.
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsSpec Comparo: Benelli TRK 502X vs Kawasaki Versys X 300 vs SWM SuperDual T
- News2019 Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 ABS spied, priced Rs 1.26 lakh on-road Mumbai
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani