2016 Honda Dio launched in India at Rs 48,264
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has launched the refreshed Dio in India at Rs 48,264 (ex-showroom Delhi). The company claims that the Dio is one of its highest selling two-wheelers with over a million units sold.
The 2016 edition of the Honda Dio sadly gets nothing more than a new Matt Axis Grey paint scheme as well as a 3D emblem. The Honda Dio is otherwise unchanged aesthetically and mechanically. The price of the updated Dio remains unchanged.
The 2016 Honda Dio is powered by a 109.2cc air-cooled single cylinder engine. It produces 8PS at 7,000rpm and 8.77Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. With a kerb weight of 105kg, it reaches a claimed top speed of 83kmph. The company also claims a fuel economy figure of 60kmpl. The Dio is India's most exported scooter, which is also sold in Nepal, Sri Lanka, Mexico and Colombia.
"In-line with Honda strategy to delight our customers by refreshing our product portfolio regularly, the new Dio is Honda's sixth new model of 2016. The new Matt Axis Grey colour with value addition of the premium 3D emblem without any additional cost makes it a compelling proposition to own one," said Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
Starts Rs 49,713
- News2019 Yamaha FZ FI spotted testing in India
- NewsLimited-run Mini Cooper S Oxford Edition launched in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- Review2018 Jaguar F-Type P300 R-Dynamic road test review
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India