2016 Honda Dio launched in India at Rs 48,264
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. has launched the refreshed Dio in India at Rs 48,264 (ex-showroom Delhi). The company claims that the Dio is one of its highest selling two-wheelers with over a million units sold.
The 2016 edition of the Honda Dio sadly gets nothing more than a new Matt Axis Grey paint scheme as well as a 3D emblem. The Honda Dio is otherwise unchanged aesthetically and mechanically. The price of the updated Dio remains unchanged.
The 2016 Honda Dio is powered by a 109.2cc air-cooled single cylinder engine. It produces 8PS at 7,000rpm and 8.77Nm of torque at 5,500rpm. With a kerb weight of 105kg, it reaches a claimed top speed of 83kmph. The company also claims a fuel economy figure of 60kmpl. The Dio is India's most exported scooter, which is also sold in Nepal, Sri Lanka, Mexico and Colombia.
"In-line with Honda strategy to delight our customers by refreshing our product portfolio regularly, the new Dio is Honda's sixth new model of 2016. The new Matt Axis Grey colour with value addition of the premium 3D emblem without any additional cost makes it a compelling proposition to own one," said Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Senior Vice President - Sales and Marketing, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
Starts Rs 49,713
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsHarley-Davidson Fat Boy from Terminator 2 film to be auctioned for $ 200,000
- NewsImage Gallery: New Volvo XC40 SUV India debut
- NewsImage gallery: Pagani Huayra BC 'Macchina Volante' spotted in Geneva
- FeaturesPreview: 2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga
- NewsJaguar J-Pace flagship SUV to make global debut by 2021
- NewsYamaha Niken launched in UK at GBP 13,499
- NewsRemembering the 'Kentucky Kid' Nicky Hayden a year later
- NewsRenault to focus on few core models to build its India business
- NewsFuel prices in India at record high, petrol reaches Rs 84.70 per litre while diesel priced at Rs 72.48 per litre
- NewsHyundai India to hike prices of its cars by 2 per cent from June 2018