2016 Honda Dream Neo launched in India at Rs 49,070
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has launched the updated Dream Neo which gets some minor styling tweaks. There are no mechanical upgrades and it retains the 110cc engine which makes 8.25PS and 8.63Nm.
The 2016 Honda Dream Neo gets a 3D emblem on the fuel tank and a chrome plated muffler protector. It is available with different graphics and in three new colours which includes black with blue stripes, imperial red metallic and geny grey metallic. It is priced at Rs 49,070 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The Honda Dream Neo, the company claims, returns 74kmpl fuel efficiency.
Starts Rs 42,391
- NewsIndia-bound next-generation Hyundai i20 details revealed ahead of debut
- NewsJaguar Land Rover unveils its 4-metre Project Vector concept EV
- NewsKia Motors next-generation Sorento SUV details unveiled
- NewsHero Xpulse 200 Rally Kit priced at Rs 38,000
- News2020 Hero Xtreme 160R showcased, launch in March 2020