2016 Honda Dream Neo launched in India at Rs 49,070
Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. (HMSI) has launched the updated Dream Neo which gets some minor styling tweaks. There are no mechanical upgrades and it retains the 110cc engine which makes 8.25PS and 8.63Nm.
The 2016 Honda Dream Neo gets a 3D emblem on the fuel tank and a chrome plated muffler protector. It is available with different graphics and in three new colours which includes black with blue stripes, imperial red metallic and geny grey metallic. It is priced at Rs 49,070 (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The Honda Dream Neo, the company claims, returns 74kmpl fuel efficiency.
Starts Rs 42,391
- News2020 Honda X-Blade BSVI launched in India at Rs 1.05 lakh
- News2020 Honda City RS turbo-petrol under consideration for India
- NewsYamaha to offer special finance scheme for frontline warriors of COVID19
- NewsBSVI petrol 2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport and Range Rover Evoque launched in India, prices start from Rs 57.99 lakh
- NewsFour-wheeler launches that took place in India during COVID19
- Digitising Text
- Abstract | Winners and Honourable Mentions
- BP Tip of the Day: Getting Out of a Creative Block